IO: I want to lead an invasion of Canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gotta love Canadian winters...this is our forecast for tonight/tomorrow...

A low pressure system will track over the region overnight and early Wednesday morning. As the low passes..It will usher in cold Arctic air. This Arctic air combined with strong northwesterly winds will create wind chill values as low as minus 41 by Wednesday night.

We need people who understand history. Welcome aboard.

And, I fucking hate Chicago right now, Leah. Really hate it.

bigsmileysun.gif

:wink:

Guys, may I intervene for a sec? So what exactly does Canada have? Lots of ice, yes. And hockey. Maple syrup, etc. But are all those things worth invading for? Really? I don't want to see my hair snap off in the freezing cold when I step out for a bottle of ready to defrost milk for my cereal in the morning. I really don't want to have to light up an oxy torch just to free my car from 64 feet of ice and snow.

.... Why don't you/we invade somewhere warm? Somewhere where the temperature actually changes? A place with seasons!

(we can import maple syrup!)

:uhoh:

Guys, may I intervene for a sec? So what exactly does Canada have? Lots of ice, yes. And hockey. Maple syrup, etc. But are all those things worth invading for? Really? I don't want to see my hair snap off in the freezing cold when I step out for a bottle of ready to defrost milk for my cereal in the morning. I really don't want to have to light up an oxy torch just to free my car from 64 feet of ice and snow.

.... Why don't you/we invade somewhere warm? Somewhere where the temperature actually changes? A place with seasons!

(we can import maple syrup!)

:uhoh:

Underneath all that ice they have diamonds and a good music scene! I'd like to suggest we keep the pharmacies Canadian somehow so that we can still get cheaper drugs.

nsw-It's ridiculously hot here right now by the way, not that I envy your weather. I'm just sayin'... ;)

A deep freeze is sweeping across Canada, with bone-chilling temperatures from Saskatchewan through to the East Coast.

Winnipeg's Portage and Main intersection can again lay claim to being the coldest corner in North America, as Environment Canada's weather office measured temperatures of -36 C with a wind chills hitting a frigid -50 C.

Welcome to Stalingrad boys.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom