IO: I want to be the very best.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Sad Punk

Blue Crack Addict
Like no one ever was.

441px-Vaporeon_Jungle_12.jpg

To catch them'sa my real test, to train them is my cause!

I will travel across the land! Searchin' far and wide!

Pikaman_anime.jpg

Each Pokemon to UNDERSTAND, the POWER THAT'S INSIDE

Pokemon! Gotta catch em- IT'S YOU AND ME

1292298383162720.jpg

I KNOW IT'S MY DESTINY

Pokemo- OOWHHH YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND

team_rocket_cos_s07.jpg

IN A WORLD WE MUST DEFEEEEND

Pokemon! Gotta catch e- A HEART SO TRUEEEE

tumblr_lfplhko9cJ1qezsqco1_500.png

OUR COURAGE WILL PULL US THROUGH

YOU TEACH ME AN I'LL TEAHC YOU

1099699-rocket_large.png

PO KE MON

Gotta catch 'e- GOTTA CATCH EM ALL, POKEMOAHN

Anyone else get a bit misty-eyed (no pun intended) when Caterpie and Pikachu were yappin' away at the moon in like the second or third episode?

Yeah I was disappointed when I woke up and there were no more posts. Amazing show and look the games were probably better than even Mario Kart or Goldeneye.

Gotta be more than us three kool kids.

Get out of the closet, guys! It's nothing to be ashamed of.

halolz-dot-com-pokemontvshow-garyfuckingoak-motivational.jpg
I always wondered about that. Where DID Gary get his badges? Most of them aren't even Kanto badges or any recognizable ones at all!

Yeah I was disappointed when I woke up and there were no more posts. Amazing show and look the games were probably better than even Mario Kart or Goldeneye.

Probably? PROBABLY? :lol: The first three generations were the best thing that ever happened to my Gameboy IMO. Though Mario Kart Double Dash is awesome too, but that can't be compared cause it wasn't on a handheld.

Oh and: Truth:

funny-graphs97.png

Now let me tell you about my Rattata... it's like the best Rattata ever, it's in the top percentage of Rattata!

Shit, I'm jealous. I'm still used to seeing my Vaporeon as a weird bear thing bobbing its head. I'd really like a DS sometime.

I have to disagree with the first three generations statement though, I think R/S/E kind of sucked, even though the abilities were a nice addition. Just didn't like the map and Pokemon choices much. Never played Diamond or Pearl, but Black and White look great. I like how most of the new ones look like the product of a late night in the meeting room with a whole lotta scotch.

Uh oh...

...what's that off in the distance?

TR.png

To protect the world from devastation

To unite all people with in our nations

TR1.png

To denounce the evil of truth and love

To extend our reach to the stars above

TR2.png

Jesse

James

TR3.png

Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light

Surrender now, or prepare to fight

TR4.png

Meowth, that's right!

518%20-%20gender_swap%20james%20jesse%20kill_yourself%20misty%20pokemon%20team_rocket.jpg

That first card reminded me of a question that I've been meaning to ask: did anyone here ever play Magic: The Gathering? I have been quietly looking for someone with whom to play, but, perhaps unsurprisingly, there seems not to be many people in their late twenties who want to play a wizard-fantasy card game.

Shit, I'm jealous. I'm still used to seeing my Vaporeon as a weird bear thing bobbing its head. I'd really like a DS sometime.

I have to disagree with the first three generations statement though, I think R/S/E kind of sucked, even though the abilities were a nice addition. Just didn't like the map and Pokemon choices much. Never played Diamond or Pearl, but Black and White look great. I like how most of the new ones look like the product of a late night in the meeting room with a whole lotta scotch.
Ah I loved RSE, it was new and exciting. Though admittedly I was late to the party(didn't have a gba), when I won fire red on a radio contest I bought one, with Emerald. I really enjoyed the ability system and the team aqua/magma thing opposed to team Rocket being just one. The whole plot with Rayquaza, Kyogre and Groudon was pretty cool too(the whole weather thing).

I Absolutely HATED Diamond. I still think it's the worst pokemon game I've ever played. Platinum was slightly better, but still the new pokemon suck mostly, the story is pretty bad, even more moves and stupid items and tms to remember and they fucked the complete battle system over so badly it raped Surf bigtime.
I haven't bought Black and White, not planning to either. A game with ONLY new fugly pokemon? No thanks. I've retired from Pokemon.. well still do the older generations, I've even come to accept generation IV for now, I love Honchcrow and Mamoswine, they're great to use in battles. But the rest? Nah, not for me.

Sorry I was late, a wild pokemon appeared in the high grass.

Fuckin' Teleport.

A#@#@$#$@#$ ABRAAAAAAAAAAAA :scream:

That first card reminded me of a question that I've been meaning to ask: did anyone here ever play Magic: The Gathering? I have been quietly looking for someone with whom to play, but, perhaps unsurprisingly, there seems not to be many people in their late twenties who want to play a wizard-fantasy card game.

I never got around to that one. Always was interested. I don't care how nerdy it may sound, I've just always been interested in games that require a lot of IMAGINATION /spongebob to play.

I actually was a big fan of the DBZ card game. Not a lot of other people knew how to play though :(.

I'm so fucking happy that I wasn't the right age when the Pokemon phenomenon hit. I think I missed it by only a couple of years. Phew.

This is hilarious on so many levels.

I didn't play Magic for longer than around a year, it bored me. Did play Pokemon TCG and Yu-gi-oh tho for years though. Even got into the country finals with Yu-gi-oh, opp cheated me out of the tournament. :grumpy:

I had Yellow and Silver, both of which I adored. Never liked Red or Blue much, most cos the graphics sucked. I wouldn't touch any of the new shit (ie, pokemon that appeared after Silver/Gold) with a ten foot pole.

I'm so fucking happy that I wasn't the right age when the Pokemon phenomenon hit. I think I missed it by only a couple of years. Phew.

gtfo :down:

5 stars for including James in this thread. :lol:
I wonder how much hairspray that Jesse wig contains.

I had Yellow and Silver, both of which I adored. Never liked Red or Blue much, most cos the graphics sucked. I wouldn't touch any of the new shit (ie, pokemon that appeared after Silver/Gold) with a ten foot pole.

gtfo :down:

You should try the remakes of Gold and Silver. They're pretty ace. Included everything I wanted in there to make the most epic games of all time even more epic. :heart:

Oh and GAF, this is for you.
960815-james_breasts_super.jpg

tangela.jpg

Tangela, look at me
All is yours 'til the morning comes
Tangela, look and... SEE
Feast your eyes on a winded world

O K...

On first impression, and he barely made a dent
He had an appearance... OF A TALKING FOG!

114Tangela_RG.png

And in the fall, you can even realise
Your bloodless lips
You've gotta move
YOU'VE GOTTA MOVE

Quash.png

Tangela, look at me
Tangela, look and... SEE

Spr_1b_114.png

O K...

You thought you saw a funny shadow on the wall
With coloured eyes... AND A HISSING SOUND*

TangelaVending2.jpg

That's just the devil come to petrify your soul
You've gotta move
YOU'VE GOTTA MOVE

114Tangela.png

Tangela, look at me
Tangela, look and... SEE

Trozeiani114.gif

O K...

*Until checking the lyrics, I thought it was "a deep sea sound". I much prefer my interpretation, and will continue to sing it as such.

Back
Top Bottom