IO- I love beef stew!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
carlos' brain stew would nothave enough meat

Did someone say stew??

Here's my cherished family recipe. :flirt:

* 2 squirrels - skinned, gutted, and cut into pieces
* 4 potatoes, peeled and diced
* 1 yellow onion, chopped
* 3 carrots, sliced
* 3 cloves garlic, chopped
* 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
* 4 cups water
* 2 teaspoons salt
* 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 2 teaspoons paprika
* 2 teaspoons rubbed sage
* 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed

1. Preheat car for at the amount of time it takes to prepare vegetables, about 20 minutes.
2. Place squirrel, potatoes, onion, carrots and garlic into a medium sized dutch oven with a lid. Pour in the can of chicken broth and water. Stir in the salt, pepper, paprika, sage and rosemary. Place pot between the fender skirt and manifold. Be sure to place the lid on the pot.
3. Drive at least 60 mph (95 kmph) for 4 to 5 hours or until squirrel is tender.

:drool:

I can't wait to move to Georgia!

3 pages and no mention of red wine in the stew??? What is beef stew without red wine? :mad:

Oh and mushrooms. And bacon fried with the onion. Or pancetta. And I'd use fresh rosemary rather than dried. But yeah the wine....

Unfortunately yes

I am unable to pronounce this. Please help.

What does paste taste like? is that a family recipe too? :drool:

Yes but because you're all my special online internet friends I'll share that too. :heart:

Water
Flour

Take a handful of flour and add a little bit of water at a time. Mix the flour and water until gooey. If you get too much water in, add more flour until thick. The paste should be the same consistency as a nice poutine.

7.gif

This is awesome and needed to be quoted.

3 pages and no mention of red wine in the stew??? What is beef stew without red wine? :mad:

Oh and mushrooms. And bacon fried with the onion. Or pancetta. And I'd use fresh rosemary rather than dried. But yeah the wine....

have you seen my really bad white wine recipe? fucking hell.
:drool:

Back
Top Bottom