IO: I live under a bridge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

No spoken words

Blue Crack Supplier
It's true.

I live under a bridge.

I am compelled by my genetic coding to live under a bridge. You cannot fight DNA.

I once read a book about DNA and I liked it so I read another because I liked the first book.

How old is the bridge? I find with older bridges that the structure isn't quite as stable and there can be a lot of mold which eventually results in a worse smell than you'd get with a new bridge.

The bridge is 25 years old. I hope the bridge does not have structural damage because then it would not be safe and I'd have to find another bridge, because my bridge is damaged.

25 years old is older than my 7 year old bridge by 18 years.

I did not know that you had a bridge. You should have told me so I knew that you had a bridge.

Perhaps I can go to Best Buy and buy a digital camera in order to take photos and video of my bridge and send the photos and video of my bridge to you in order for you to compare the two bridges.

Perhaps I can go to Best Buy and buy a digital camera in order to take photos and video of my bridge and send the photos and video of my bridge to you in order for you to compare the two bridges.

If you send the photos to me, I will upload them so I can look at them, since you are sending them to me. I like real life better than photos, but, sometimes you have to look at photos if you cannot see the real thing in real life.

You need to tell me if you prefer the photos delivered by email or the actual mail, because email is done instantly over the internet while actual mail is delivered by postal employees and gives you a physical copy rather than the digital copy emailing over the internet gets you.

I like email. I like email because you email the mail to people, and they can then open it, just like real mail, except this mail has an "e" in front of it, because it's email.

Vista is an operating system with problems so it would be nice to try the new Snow Leopard for Apple Macintosh to see if it has similar problems and eventually find out which operating system has less problems.

I would say that Apple Snow Leopard is a better operating system because it doesn't get viruses and I've gotten both real-life viruses that make me sick and computer viruses that make my computer sick and I don't like either of them.

I only read the books with pictures because I like pictures and books.

I used to like the Sugarcubes and then I found out that Bjork started a solo career so I bought some of her solo albums because she used to be in the Sugarcubes and I like them.

We're not making fun of Bjork but actually I'm actually a fan of Bjork and her music because her voice and music are good and she is also attractive and talented.

The bridge is wooden because it was made before there was steel to be making bridges of. If they made the bridge later it probably could have been a steel bridge but it's a wood bridge.

I once visited Woodbridge, NJ because they have a mall there. Before that I shopped in the Paramus mall but I wanted to try another mall so I went to the mall in Woodbridge.

I once visited Woodbridge, NJ because they have a mall there. Before that I shopped in the Paramus mall but I wanted to try another mall so I went to the mall in Woodbridge.

As an employee of IKEA I know that there is an IKEA store in Woodbridge, Virginia, which is not the same as Woodbridge, NJ, even though the IKEA store in Woodbridge, VA is in a mall, too. There is also an IKEA store in Paramus, but I do not know if it is a mall or not, as I have not been to that store in Paramus.

Last edited:
I furnished much of the space under my own bridge with IKEA products because IKEA products are good quality and inexpensive and I don't have the money for more expensive furniture, which is why I shop at IKEA for my bridge furnishings. I like that they include little tool sets with the furniture you build because I don't have a tool set, so the little tool set comes in handy when you don't have an actual tool set.

I saw Tool in concert because I like their music. I bought some albums of theirs, and I liked them, so I decided to see them in concert to compare the albums to the tour experience.

I also like Tool and have bought several of their albums. I have not seen them in concert though, so I cannot compare the concerts to the albums. Though I would like to see them in concert so I can compare those two. I have also purchased A Perfect Circle albums as well, because I like Tool and thought I would also like A Perfect Circle, which in fact I do.

I used to live near Woodbridge, New Jersey. I do not now, but I did when you visited Woodbridge, New Jersey. You should have told me that you were there. It's too late now because I do not live near there anymore and also you aren't visiting there anymore.

Back
Top Bottom