IO I like the Pussycat Dolls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On an unrelated note, I never realized I was a short bald man...with an brit accent!

picard-facepalm.jpg

Facepalm. period.

Last edited:
I will continue to defend Lady GaGa and her pop brilliance, but you are on your own with the Pussycat Dolls.

They're awful.

I do like Don't Cha, or however ridiculous way the title is spelled. I want to kick them in the shins for bastardizing Jai Ho, though. Like we really need a dumbed-down shitty English version of it?

I'll preempt Sicy on this one:

:ban:

Why would I need to be banned for a simple mistake?

I'm new here only been here for about a month or so still trying to get around and what not, I made a simple mistake, I saw the lady gaga one so I didnt see a problem with this. :shrug:

But to be asked to be banned? Thats a little uncalled for.:|

I respect everyone opinion on this, it's no biggie really. I didn't like PCD at first at all but a couple songs have grabbed me, to each its own I say :) I just starting a simple discussion thats all nothing more nothing less.

PCD are awesome. I love I Hate This Part, and the new one ain't that bad. great music.
Hush Hush is the new one, it's pretty good I like the vocals on it.

What got me to listen to them in the first place is that I have to learn their song when I grow for an audition Im thinking about trying for and that was the song that was choosen. At first I was like WTH are you kidding me? But after going through some of the other songs I was like ok I see why now.

Awesome Mad, I'm still learning the names in the band since I'm new to them.
Nicole is like me though half filippino and she is very beautiful. She does look tall my sis is about her height and she is 5'7.

Now I'm not really into this type of my music, and what got me to listen in the first place is I'm having to learn "when I grow up" for an audition I'm doing in July or plan on doing I should say, at first I was like blah you got to be kidding me, now I'm like ok I see why "some" people like them

Everyone has their own taste in music, I myself love everything but rap and I rarely listen to hip-hop. I'm more of a rock/pop/country girl myself. But the pussycats are starting to rub off on me, only thing I really hate about them is they way they dress I may be old fashion or something but I'm not a fan of showing of your butt and breast to everyone in the world, it does disturbed me that they show their videos on kids tv networks

Back
Top Bottom