IO I like the Pussycat Dolls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nothing wrong with how they dress, they are sexy girls and being in a group means they can wear sexy overrated style to sort of help exaggerate the whole being of PCD and the songs they sing otherwise they would look like crap if they all wore clothes covering most of themselves, they may as well sit on chairs constantly, play tamborines and sing country songs! :wink:

Nothing wrong with how they dress, they are sexy girls and being in a group means they can wear sexy overrated style to sort of help exaggerate the whole being of PCD and the songs they sing otherwise they would look like crap if they all wore clothes covering most of themselves, they may as well sit on chairs constantly, play tamborines and sing country songs! :wink:
Got cha I have to admit I do like some of the alfits, I guess its because I was kind of raised old fashion it just takes some time to get use to

Not so sure about them... I am still stuck on the "when I grow up I wanna have boobies..." part :lol: serious? do they write their own lyrics?

Yeah I thought it was when I grow I want to have boobies too until I looked the lyrics up and its when I grow up I want to have groupies :lol: but yeah trew me off to I was like what?! Boobies? you got to be kidding me

Oh seriously?? I had no clue.. I was CONVINCED they were singing 'boobies'...and since i never cared enough to look at the lyrics I still to this day believed they were singing about wanting to have boobies....

regardless-not into their music :down:

Back
Top Bottom