IO: I like pizza.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I didn't say they were inferior. Just said they don't look like pizza at all.

Thin crust, lots of topping. :drool: THAT is what I call a fine italian style pizza
bofros01013n0000287.jpg

You wouldn't think so to see the picture, but this is the best pizza in the world to me right now:
food_1251126563_6067.jpg

Domino's Cali Chicken Bacon Ranch. I freaking love this thing.

Not a fan of thin crust pizza, really. So... do all deep dish/stuffed pizzas look like bread then? Because who cares what they look like when they taste amazing....

I like you zoney.

Should be a good race in the central next year. Is J. Nathan going to be healthy and able to contribute in the pen?

I would hope he takes some more time off. You really need two seasons for TJ.

I am thinking it will either be a Sock or Tiger year this year. Twins in second.

Oh...and Pizza!

^ That looks like rabbit meat on top of a chapati.

This may sound crazy but actually i've never seen or tasted a pizza.:sad:
I did come close on a few occasions, but didn't happen.

I'd argue more traditional Italian pizza has less toppings, tbh.

It's all about the sauce. :drool:

That's very true. An authentic Italian pizza has only mozzarella, tomato sauce, and basil. The Margherita is standard. :nerd:

I believe, however, that Sicilian pizza includes generous toppings.

Aww... That's so sad :(

I'm sorry but I don't consider those pizza's with ridiculously thick crust as pizza ;) Pizza's should be thin!
Back when I wasn't a vegetarian, my favorite was prosciutto e funghi, now it's just funghi :heart:

Italian pizza?

19.jpg

Focaccia con crudo :) I miss it.
Focaccia is actually a type of bread, not the same as pizza dough. ;) But it's good nonetheless!

You poor thing! :hug:
That's very true. An authentic Italian pizza has only mozzarella, tomato sauce, and basil. The Margherita is standard. :nerd:

I believe, however, that Sicilian pizza includes generous toppings.

Well there's so many kinds of Italian pizza, the margherita is just one of them, coincidentally the one with the least toppings. Go to any Italian pizzeria and they have about 40-50 different kinds of toppings!

Damn this thread. I'm craving pizza now!

Well there's so many kinds of Italian pizza, the margherita is just one of them, coincidentally the one with the least toppings. Go to any Italian pizzeria and they have about 40-50 different kinds of toppings!

Not necessarily, even a seafood pizza can be mostly sauce with light toppings. But it depends on the chef and what part of Italy they're from, I guess.

All pizza's good, let's leave it at that.

You really have to try it once.

Yeah, I don't consider fat people to be human, so I see what you're saying.

Well my point was actually that I don't think it tastes like 'real' pizza at all (and yes, I already ate it. I think it tastes like some sort of bread, not how - in my opinion - a pizza should taste like).

Yes, I totally hate it because it's thick, what a great analogy :shifty:

Focaccia is actually a type of bread, not the same as pizza dough. ;) But it's good nonetheless!

For some reason they call the dough focaccia even though it's not. There's normal focaccia too, which looks way different :)

and true.

Back
Top Bottom