IO- I knew Beegee a long time ago!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RedRocksU2

Blue Crack Addict
Before the crack! :ohmy:

Story goes like this; she used to work at a video store in the same neighborhood that I live. We both lived in (The nice part -inside joke- ) of Fontana.
I used to get all my movies there for years.:crack:

:hmm:

She probably overcharged me for late returns. :grumpy:

It's actually pretty cool. We've known each other for five years on the boards and even met at a few gatherings. But just a couple weeks ago we discovered that we lived within a few streets of each other many years ago. He was a customer at the store where I worked so we most likely interacted at some point in the past.

It's SO Lost.

Uh oh, am I dead??

It's actually pretty cool. We've known each other for five years on the boards and even met at a few gatherings. But just a couple weeks ago we discovered that we lived within a few streets of each other many years ago. He was a customer at the store where I worked so we most likely interacted at some point in the past.

It's SO Lost.

Uh oh, am I dead??

Thanks for that spoiler? :slant:

It's SO Lost.

Uh oh, am I dead??

you gotta kiss and see if there's an awakening

It's SO Lost.

Uh oh, am I dead??

Yes, you've been dead all along obviously.

Maybe he's the Jacob of Interland and now I have to protect the blue crack or something.

:angry:

Wha, will you be my number two?

(and that even deserved a :huh: when they said it on tv)

Back
Top Bottom