IO: I kid you not

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol:

in Belfast you do have Fookin noodle bar
but that's about the funniest name I've seen

I really don't get why people give their kids the same first name and surname. There's a bloke on the radio here called Dermot Mc Dermot and there was a guy at school called Matthew Matthews.

Carek1230 said:
I worked for a guy named Alan Butts once. It was really difficult to say his name. Mr. Butts....I had to bite my tonge a lot to keep from laughing.
There was a teacher at my middle school called Mr. Butts. With a name like that, teaching at a middle school is just asking for trouble. He should've become a proctologist :giggle: Dr. Butts!

DreamOutLoud13 said:

He should've become a proctologist :giggle: Dr. Butts!

"So you're the assman"
180px-Kramer's_ASSMAN_plates.jpg

One of my teachers used to be called miss blower, and we also had a miss woodcock. you can imagine the hilarity they both caused for about 800 teenagers :lol:

So Mr. Cockshott called in today for his appointment with my boss.

She was like "I called him Richard the whole time. I totally avoided it" :lol:

partygirlvox said:
One of my teachers used to be called miss blower, and we also had a miss woodcock. you can imagine the hilarity they both caused for about 800 teenagers :lol:

I had to post something to a Mr Woodcock today.

My sister had someone in work at the weekend called Mrs Shufflebottom. She works at a Pharmacy and has to call out the person's name when their drugs are ready. She said there were some people sniggering at the counter. Poor woman. :giggle:

Then there's my friend Dick Schauer in California. And Harry Peters lived across the street from my ex-husband's parents. And the grad student in our College named Hao Wong.

One of my parent's friends named their daughter Lisa Ford (Lease-a-ford) and they did it on purpose, they dreamed it up at a party one night before the baby was born. We always thought that was funny.

Lara Mullen said:

I had to post something to a Mr Woodcock today.

My sister had someone in work at the weekend called Mrs Shufflebottom. She works at a Pharmacy and has to call out the person's name when their drugs are ready. She said there were some people sniggering at the counter. Poor woman. :giggle:

My friend used to have a customer at her old job called Mrs Gotobed. She used to have a laugh at that.

:giggle:

I would so change my name!

I've had to hear Rick say the name "Wee Wee Pan" about a 50 times in the past few days and it still sounds funny every time :wink:

Wee Wee Pan, now THAT is funny. I'd have to leave the room if I were to overhear that name being repeated cuz I'd have myself a fit of the giggles. That's a good one! :lol:

Bono's American Wife said:
:giggle:

I would so change my name!

I've had to hear Rick say the name "Wee Wee Pan" about a 50 times in the past few days and it still sounds funny every time :wink:

I just saw this one on the news: Nicholas Cheeseman

Have you seen the trailer for the new Ashton Kutcher Cameron Diaz movie? One scene is Ashton's character being introduced to Diaz's boss named Richard Banger. Of course Ashton's character cracks up and plays off that one! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom