IO: I have to listen to every single U2 album, over again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:eyebrow:

Wait - you mean my other thread wasn't closed, seriously? Or in sincere seriousness? People haven't sincerely seriously been offended by U2 in this section? It's all been a big joke on me?

Seriously?

Oh man, you guys got me good!

:sad:

Has anyone ever noticed how fishy it is when complete newbies pipe up in peoples threads and then when you look at their thread count it says like 2 or 3 and they just joined up today? I bet they signed up just to be annoying, didn't they? Man that should be disallowed, we should hunt those types down and mercilessly ban them for that stuff, like, ohmygosh!!!

gabrielvox said:
Has anyone ever noticed how fishy it is when complete newbies pipe up in peoples threads and then when you look at their thread count it says like 2 or 3 and they just joined up today? I bet they signed up just to be annoying, didn't they?

I think we need to get back on topic.

Yessiree, we do.

So I shall commence listening to Ryan Adams's most beloved Ryan Adams album ever (according to Ryan Adams fans polled everywhere Ryan Adams is listened to and on Ryan Adams fan sites), entitled, I would imagine, by Ryan Adams himself:

"Ryan Adams - Heartbreaker"

Thank god for Ryan Adams!!

:hyper:

Last edited by a moderator:
gabrielvox said:
I think we need to get back on topic.

Yessiree, we do.

So I shall commence listening to Ryan Adams's most beloved Ryan Adams album ever (according to Ryan Adams fans polled everywhere Ryan Adams is listened to and on Ryan Adams fan sites), entitled, I would imagine, by Ryan Adams himself:

"Ryan Adams - Heartbreaker"

Thank god for Ryan Adams!!

:hyper:

:love:

no Cold Roses? :(

Back
Top Bottom