IO: I have the best signature, like, evar!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

You were tricked, weren't you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's taking a stand against the gang, or posse, if you will, that we've consciously developed over time to mask our inability to fight Bono impersonators in the real world.

I prefer "click", personally.

Hey guess what? This is MY THREAD! :)

You entered it for god knows what reason...oh! that's right...the nerd signal went up...well...see yourself on out if you think I'm trolling you :)

If creating a thread simultaneously created a fortress/sandbox impenetrable to moderators, consequences, and common decency, LastEdgeOnEarth would still be here.

Is that your issue here? I don't understand what you're upset about.

I'm not upset at you per se. I don't know why you felt the pressing need to enter this discussion though...can you explain why? Or did someone alert you that your brilliance was needed in here?

Matter of fact, why the hell did LMP come in here in the first place? This was about as harmless of any thread possible :lol:

He's taking a stand against the gang, or posse, if you will, that we've consciously developed over time to mask our inability to fight Bono impersonators in the real world.

Is that what you think I am? So what does that say about you then? Because you don't know me, so your entire game is based upon your irrational dislike of Bono Impersonators (ironically, I'm not one lol)? Do you think you might want to seek some counselling for that? It seems to be eating at you to no end.

I'm not upset at you per se. I don't know why you felt the pressing need to enter this discussion though...can you explain why? Or did someone alert you that your brilliance was needed in here?

Matter of fact, why the hell did LMP come in here in the first place? This was about as harmless of any thread possible :lol:

Is that what you think I am? So what does that say about you then? Because you don't know me, so your entire game is based upon your irrational dislike of Bono Impersonators (ironically, I'm not one lol)? Do you think you might want to seek some counselling for that? It seems to be eating at you to no end.

I read the thread, read the sig, and commented on it.

I must have been mistaken then.

UV - U2 TRIBUTE BAND & SHOW

If creating a thread simultaneously created a fortress/sandbox impenetrable to moderators, consequences, and common decency, LastEdgeOnEarth would still be here.

Hey...this might be news to you, but the thread was just fine until you guys showed up and started the bullshit. Wait - clarify - LMP showed up and started the bullshit. I played along and then said ha watch what happens if I tell him to go get fucked.

Speaking of which...getting fucked...clearly, alot of you need to get laid. And fast. It clears the mind, really.

This thread was completely harmless until this post:

You're a fucking child to me punk. You and your weak spineless nerd friends. :lol:

Which Gabe has admitted he wrote simply to try to get us angry.

It should also be noted that Gabe is not angry, he is :lol:.

How old are you?

Old enough to know that getting laid releases stress and old enough to be able to sense when people aren't getting enough, if any :lol:

Anyways, this has been fun. I'm off for the weekend.

Remember - try to resist not making this the topic du jour for the next, oh, 3 years or so, you'll just be proving me right. Then again, you won't be able to, gang. :wave:

Ah yes, a tribute band = an impersonator.

Grow up loser.

I've got a lot left to do. Good luck at your show, bubbeh.

picture1zgd.png

Bye Gabe! Hope you have fun meeting even more people, and we'll be sure to line up a bunch of teenagers for you to unnecessarily insult on a U2 forum once you get back!

I'm just curious LMP...what does posting that do for you? Does it make you feel any less of a loser?

Btw...and I'd really like to know. Are you really a wheelchair bound orphan? Because knowing this would cause me to back off you completely. And I'm not being sarcastic, I would honestly feel bad if this were true.

The Currently Active Users count actually went up when Gabe claimed to have left. Kind of says it all, really.

I'm just curious LMP...what does posting that do for you? Does it make you feel any less of a loser?

Btw...and I'd really like to know. Are you really a wheelchair bound orphan? Because knowing this would cause me to back off you completely. And I'm not being sarcastic, I would honestly feel bad if this were true.

It makes me laugh a little bit, but that's about it. Still a loser though.

No, I'm not. I did it deliberately. How about that catharsis?

I'm still trying to wrap my head around this thread. We were all pretty inoffensive, if you ask me, and Gabe just went off for quite a while.

There's a lot to be learned from this thread. Like the fact that Gabe could totally take us in a fight.

Wow....wow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom