IO: I get to TRY and get my license tomorrow!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theedgeu2

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Secretly listening to a U2 record that's beyond th
Well tomorrow I get up at 6:30 and prepare to go to the DMV and attempt at getting my drivers license. I have the 3 point turn down ok but I'm still nervous. Excited though cause I finally get to drive with the music as loud as I want!! Everyone in my class is jealous since I'm the first one to get a license in my class.:tongue:

good luck.

i failed the first time because i was too nervous. drove straight thru a 4-way intersection, cutting off both oncoming and turning traffic. :happy:

Good luck :up:. I was nervous for mine too. The lady kept criticizing me for stopping too far past the stop sign. It didn't help that I had barely any driving experience in my car--we were supposed to have 20 hours I think it was, but my mom lied for probably ~18 hours of that. I didn't have to do anything fancy though; just drive around the town, right and left hand turns, stop, etc.

Ooh, nervous times, I hope you pass the first time , good luck.
I'm just beginning to drive !

I remember the time I took my test, I had the radio on and the instructor goes; "Turn that down, actually turn it off!"...I said "It makes me concentrate :zen: " ....I almost failed it even before starting. He had no sense of humor.
:reject:

^ :lol:

< have no idea how I passed my test . . . completely dudded my reverse park (think it's called parralel parking in the rest of the universe) . . . knocked over a garbage bin and all :lol: . . . so I was a little stunned to get back to the RTA and told to go get my photo taken and fill out the forms . . . I passed :lol:

GOOD LUCK :hug:

I remember the time I took my test, I had the radio on and the instructor goes; "Turn that down, actually turn it off!"...I said "It makes me concentrate :zen: " ....I almost failed it even before starting. He had no sense of humor.
:reject:
:lol::up:

i saw a Vietnamese guy fail before he even started the engine... he couldn't tell the front demister from the rear demister :lol:
^ :lol:

< have no idea how I passed my test . . . completely dudded my reverse park (think it's called parralel parking in the rest of the universe) . . . knocked over a garbage bin and all :lol: . . . so I was a little stunned to get back to the RTA and told to go get my photo taken and fill out the forms . . . I passed :lol:

GOOD LUCK :hug:

:lol:

Well, thank you all for the good luck's! I passed!:happydance: I did not use a blinker for the three point turn but she still passed me anyway. It feels awesome having a license. I get to drive from school all by myself tomorrow with U2 played LOUD!!!!!:rockon:

:hi5: that is awesome . . . big fat congratulations to you :hug: . . . *putsonmummyhat* . . . just please please please be safe okay :)

:lol::up:

i saw a Vietnamese guy fail before he even started the engine... he couldn't tell the front demister from the rear demister :lol:

:lol:

:doh: I love it :D

Well, thank you all for the good luck's! I passed!:happydance: I did not use a blinker for the three point turn but she still passed me anyway. It feels awesome having a license. I get to drive from school all by myself tomorrow with U2 played LOUD!!!!!:rockon:

Congrats!!!!!!! :yippie::dancing::dancing::dancing:

Back
Top Bottom