IO: I did NOT pee on the seat--it splashed!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Utoo

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Okay, listen ladies. We guys do not go around peeing on toilet seats just for fun. Well, maybe some guys do, but they're probably not the ones you want in your house anyway. See, the thing is, when you're nearly 6 feet tall, that means your pee has a long way to go to get to the bowl. And when pee falls from such a height, well, there's gonna be some splashback. No way around it.

Yeah, sure, we should've picked up the seat in the first place, not just the lid. But come one, we're guys...you can't expect that much from us. :wink:

If for some reason I don't lift the lid and I splash on the seat, I grab some TP and wipe it up.....

Very true, and this should be done by all upstanding gentlemen. However, depending on the lighting and the state of your hydration, a drop or two may be hard to see and missed. :yes:

Because we forget it's up and sit in the water in the middle of the night! :mad:

:lol: I hate it when this happens. :angry: Toilet seats being left up. :grumpy:

If for some reason I don't lift the lid and I splash on the seat, I grab some TP and wipe it up.....

:up:

Ahhhhhhhhh there's nothing quite like sitting on a wet splattered toilet seat :down:

:yuck:

^ On the topic of Carek's and UberBeavers above posts, sometimes using the ladies toilets at work i have noticed some women are incapable of cleaning a toilet seat after they have used it. :yuck: I don't understand how someone can make such a mess when they sit down. :eyebrow:

Also they're not toddlers, there should be no excuse for leaving a mess on the seat. :mad: Wipe it with toilet paper people.

i agree jem!!! some women are guilty of this mess too. i've no idea how they can cover so much surface area but they manage to do so and it's gross. if everyone just sat on the toilet seat properly there'd be no mess.

^ On the topic of Carek's and UberBeavers above posts, sometimes using the ladies toilets at work i have noticed some women are incapable of cleaning a toilet seat after they have used it. :yuck: I don't understand how someone can make such a mess when they sit down. :eyebrow:

Also they're not toddlers, there should be no excuse for leaving a mess on the seat. :mad: Wipe it with toilet paper people.

Exactly! I work in a building at a university, with many women employees and many female students; and we deal with that same thing. I've even put up little signs that read something like "If you splatter the seat because you hover and don't sit down, please wipe it up--no one wants to sit in your pee." But somebody always takes down the signs. :huh:

Some toilets when you flush them spew water all over. We had one of those at work we called the Devil Toilet. Everyone who used the toilet in that middle stall would get backsplash or splashed all over their legs when that toilet got flushed. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom