IO: I can't stand it when people sign their posts!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's probably for name recognition. As in, "Ody here," or you know, like, remember, "I'm Ody?" Or, it could have nothing to do with that.

-Ody

Ask beav about her :D

I liked her. Her last post had her warning us that shit was going to go down in March. And then she never returned. :( She saved us all, I bet. From the dragons. She will be immortalized in the RED SUN TRILOGY: The Battle of the Dwarves and Gnomes. - pFACT - we need to add a sequel - Red Sun Trilogy Part IV: The Rise and Fall of Wizard2C. We'll def need to start it with a synth G#m for a good 12 minutes, then just rock the fuck out.

Is that where his "I'm not really a wizard" thing came from?

No, that is from Extras. You've never seen this:

YouTube - Ricky Gervais - Extras - Wizard! You shall not pass!

ETA - And I jsut noticed it was posted already.....anyway....

Wait..... what if our signature IS our name at the end of the post??

Then it would be signed Twice! :applaud: Like this:

(kidding of course)

---Chuck

---Chuck

Your signature can't be the end of your post since you're not a PM. You can't have a signature as regular member.

Besides the people who manually add a sig to every single of their posts. :crack: which is also annoying.

Seriously, you do NOT need to sign your post with a name or saying hi friends or regards, or all that shit. This is a forum, your name is next to your post and you don't need to adress someone the same way as in emails.

The only odd thing is that you can quote, but that's it. Besides it's just posting messages.

If you want people to know your actual name, why not put it in as your username.

Oh come on, you don't expect us to believe your name is actually Laura right?

We all know there's no such thing as females on the internet. Just men pretending to be female to hook up with young boys. :yes:

:wink:

No, Lies is someone else here. :tsk:

rimshot.gif

Back
Top Bottom