IO# Getting hung up on isn't fun especially....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
when it's your own mother doing it to you.

Seriously I think at my age I should be able to make a decision about my life without informing her & when she does find out about it, she shouldn't hang up because she doesn't agree with it.:|

I wish I could, literally!

You don't even know the half of what I have had to deal with in the last month and half. The *&^% has hit the fan, as they say. Because of health issues I have been dealing I have been finding out stuff that my parents have kept from me all my life.:crack:

I wish I could, literally!

You don't even know the half of what I have had to deal with in the last month and half. The *&^% has hit the fan, as they say. Because of health issues I have been dealing I have been finding out stuff that my parents have kept from me all my life.:crack:

You should call up your mom, and when she answers, say "Hi Mom" then hang up.

It would be funny because the squirrel got dead (sorry, "Up" joke).

O.K., your mom would get upset, but at least she'd see how annoying it is for her to be so childish. It's like your mom is running away from a problem by ignoring it.

The upside is that IF your mom has some maturity, she may use the down time to cool off and then talk to you properly.

Regardless, if you're on your own, stop seeking her permission.

Good luck! :hug:

Getting hung up on isn't fun at all... :hug:

I once hung up on someone, it was my mother, but she was being so unreasonable I couldn't talk to her normally :| Now that says a lot if I hang up on someone. But just hanging up on someone because you don't agree... I don't really see the point in that :shrug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom