IO: Fat Tony

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
simsons+tony.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/TheSimpsonsArt

208780_166162826775682_411524_n.jpg

Here is the dog character from The Simpsons. He is Homer's best friend. Homer found him in a sushi bar when he was eating a blowfish. Santas Little Helper rescued Homer and carried him home on his back. Homer then took the dog character to live with him and his Simpsons family. He is pretty tricky to draw but once you get the ears right you can't really go wrong.

I could not help overhearing your predicament - perhaps we can reach a bi-partite solution.

In a way, you're both winners. But in another, more accurate way, Barney is the winner.

That was a right pretty speech, sir. But I ask you all, what is a contract? Websters defines it as an agreement under the law that is unbreakable. UNBREAKABLE!

Breaking Bad Couch Gag from "What Animated Women Want" | THE SIMPSONS | ANIMATION on FOX - YouTube

Faithful as it may be, this is so painfully uninspired that it simply drags down both brands - the sole attempt at humour is lol homer is fat he like food which I'm pretty sure is the only 'joke' I've identified in any new Simpsons-related internet footage I've watched in the past few years. Since I haven't said it in a while, how the fuck is this show even still going? I thought it had reached peak irrelevance years ago, but these tactless made-for-viral OH HEY WE KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON IN POP CULTURE ROUGHLY AROUND THIS TIME couch gags somehow seem to help keep it around? But I guess we're in a generation where you can slap a stormtrooper helmet on a picture of a hobbit and it'll sell forty trillion t-shirts and be labelled as a piece of whimsical genius, so what do I know.

edit: can't be fucked making the link direct, doesn't deserve it

Still a better idea than the rag episode.

EDIT: Hahahahaha I actually read the article and what the fuck this is so lazy, it reads like a shitty fan fic. "The Simpsons Guy??" :lmao: I think if I smacked my forehead against the keyboard a couple of times I could come up with something better.

I guess it makes sense now given both are on the same level these days in comedic value.

We now return to "Knightboat: the Crime-Solving Boat".
Faster, Knightboat! We gotta catch those starfish poachers.
You don't have to yell, Michael, I'm all around you.
Oh, no! They're headed for land! We'll never catch them now.
Incorrect: look! A canal.

Go, Knightboat, go!
Oh, every week there's a canal.
Or an inlet.
Or a fjord.
Quiet! I will not hear another word against the boat.

Back
Top Bottom