IO: Fat Tony

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't know, it gave us this great FB comment so it can't be all bad

CHLrcLsVIAAaMe0.png

Hi Kids!
Welcome to Kamp Krusty! Hoo huh hoo heh ha heh!
I'll see you in a few weeks! Until then, I turn things over to my bestest buddy in the whole wide world, <Mr. Black>.
I want you to treat <Mr. Black> with the same respect you would give me.
Now here's <Mr. Black>.

Mr. Black: "I'll take any questions you might have...you? And then, um...one more."

Milhouse: "Can we call you Uncle Blackie?"

Mr. Black: "No. Last question."

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

In one of the songs from the new Big Boi / Phantogram collaboration, he references Chief Knockahomer from that robot fighting episode. Talk about a random AF reference.

If it's clear and yella, you've got juice there, fella.
If it's tangy and brown, you're in cider town.

Now there are two exceptions to that rule, and in Canada the whole thing's reversed...

Extraordinarily disappointing that, in a new episode addressing the Apu controversy, the writers saw fit to have Lisa, who has spent 20 years being the show's sole progressive figure, wave it away as whinging political correctness. Arseholes :down:

I scanned over a few articles about that, but need to read more. I always thought the character of Apu was humanized beyond a stereotype pretty thoroughly, with several episodes that directly address the challenges he faces as a minority. But he certainly has been presented as stereotypical comic relief on many occasions as well.

Back
Top Bottom