IO: Fat Tony

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1239974_588523777872575_1213970401_n.png

At the risk of being unpopular, this reporter places the blame for this economic downturn squarely on you: the viewers!

Professor, based on this new evidence, would you say it's time for people to start bashing each other's heads in and feasting on the sweet goo inside?

...Yes I would, Kent.

I must have seen Lisa the Vegetarian a hundred times, but I only just now noticed the reference to Octopus's Garden.

That was cool. Hypnotoad.

The show seems to be trading these days on these small, one-off pop culture crossovers in a desperate attempt to stay relevant. Just stop.

To improve band rapport, the Jack Nicholson Party is having a Treehouse of Horror marathon. I don't think we'll get past season 7-8 tonight, but I do intend to watch them all at some point before Halloween. I've seen them all up to season 20 or so but I'm pretty far behind now.

I forgot how great the first one was. I remember it starting slower than it does, but it's hilarious.

Complaints about The Simpsons.

http://www.governmentattic.org/9docs/FCC_ComplaintsSimpsons_2008-2012.pdf

I found the shows portrayal of Ned Flanders as a mindless killer following the orders to kill people from Homer Simpsons transponder bible highly offensive. Further, the depiction of God as subservient to Satan is blasphemous and revolting to a true Christian believer. The "God" character referring to Satan as "the big guy downstairs" is highly offensive. The next affront to my faith is the depiction of God as a servant to Satan by giving Satan a cup of coffee. This is all the further I cared to watch this program. This depiction of Christianity has become a standby for "The Simpsons" and I find it highly offensive. Thank you for your time

Language used was the concern. Talking about taking a poop, found this offensive. Another was having to take a pee, found offensive as well. Need to use better language as in the past when language was more pure.

During airing of The Simpsons on KDVR channel 31 here in denver, co at about 6:24 pm, one of the characters said "Why don't you break out the lipstick arid kiss my ass!" This is obviously obscene and indecent material and KDVR should be fined.

I Don't Think So, Mr. Simpson, Because I Would Make 20th Century Fox Film Corporation Take This Evil Show Off The Air Only To Get Small Wonder Back Onto The Channel Every Sunday Night.

COMPLAINANT RESPECTFULLY REQUESTS THAT THE FCC ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF THIS COMPLAINT, AND THAT THE FCC KEEP ME INFORMED OF THE PROGRESS AND RESULTS OF YOUR INVESTIGATION INTO THIS MATTER.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh2sWSVRrmo

Back
Top Bottom