IO: f*ck the state of california

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zuropa_fit

Blue Crack Addict
For 16 years I called you home. You, home of the Happiest Place on Earth and the largest redwood trees and the fish roundabout in Golden Gate Park (well, not anymore but you get the idea), YOU have betrayed me. According to you ("Golden State" my ass) I owe you $3.01 in income tax. And I haven't set foot in your borders in 6 years, aside from the annual weekend with the folks.

A) I want to keep my $3.01 to put towards a certain tour that will soon be on the horizon.

B) More importantly, I want the last 2 1/2 hours that it took me to fill out the damned forms BACK!!!!

So fuck you, California. I want my mixed tapes and my flannel shirt back.

You said "mixed" tapes. For this, I support you.

:drool:

:hug:

I, too, offer my ... whatever this translates to. :uhoh: Californians as people are nice though, I gotta say. The ones I know/know of, anyway.
:up:

I'm glad it wasn't like $6.17 or something, you'd be tearing the roof off this place.

I gave the state of Indiana $58 toward Not Fixing Potholes and Blaming Everything on Daylight Savings Time. Wanna trade? :D

Carlos and Sicy, don't look at me like that!

Don't get me wrong; the people of CA are not the problem. I hope to party with the Bay Area crowd next tour. It's the "You haven't lived here in over 10 years but we're still gonna make you waste 2 hours of your time every year doing our stupid tax forms" that gets me down.

:wink: here they sent the cops after someone cause he actually forgot to pay THREE CENTS! that's like, 0.03 euros people, what's the friggin deal???

:coocoo:

:wink: and a 6 year old kid had to pay a LOT of income tax... while he's never had a job in his entire life...

Back
Top Bottom