IO: Everybody is Sick...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elevated_u2_fan

Blue Crack Supplier
...except for me :uhoh:

I'm serious, everybody in my office is sick right now, all of them, even the dude who came in to fix the printer was coughing all over it - I won't be touching THAT anytime soon :tsk:

The guy next to me keeps coughing and not covering his mouth :|

I need to find a weapon of some sort in case they all turn into Zombies :hmm:

:uhoh:

PESTILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENCE!!!!

DIE ELFA DIE!

WAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

DIE ELFA DIE!

They're coming for you.
Zombies with Swine Flu.

FAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

DIE ELFA DIE!!!

DEEEEAAAAAAaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaTTTTHHHH!!!

DIE ELFA DIE!!!

PESTILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENCE!!!!

DIE ELFA DIE!

WAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

DIE ELFA DIE!

They're coming for you.
Zombies with Swine Flu.

FAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

DIE ELFA DIE!!!

DEEEEAAAAAAaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaTTTTHHHH!!!

DIE ELFA DIE!!!

well done.

VP, I don't trust Hand Sanitizer but I do wash my hands often. I rarely get sick, in fact, I can't remember the last time I was sick :hmm:

Time to be scared of illness.........Chinese calendar...
2 years ago=cow..we got mad cow disease
1 year ago=bird..we got avian flu
this year=pig..we have swine flu
next year=cock....we will have..?????
:combust::gah:

It's official. I have the swine flu.

and yeah, people need to stay home. I got my mask, and am not moving until Friday night

oh, I'm clearly sick in the head - that's a given.

I'm talking about the seasonal flu/H1N1 juggernaut of doom which is apparently going to kill us all in our sleep if the news is to be believed...

I thought so, just checkin'. Since it would've been quite truthful if you didn't mean the swine flu bullcrap. :wink:

I'm quite obviously in the 'it's just another flu' camp. :rolleyes: Every year thousands of people die of the regular flu, and now it's suddenly an epidemic? Riiiiiiiight.

my wife got the non-adjuvanted dose of H1N1 vaccine, as she is 19 weeks pregnant. she was freaking out not knowing where to go to get it. there are rumours circulating over "cytokine storm" effects that fuck up your immune response and overactivate your central nervous system, with the total distruction of naturally occuring squalene from overactivated antibodies. things like Lou Gehrig's disease, GBS, MS, Lupus comes to mind as adverse side effects of taking the adjuvanted version of H1N1 flu vaccine, and any flu vaccine for that matter.

People have reason to be concerned and request the non-adjuvanted vaccine. Carry a hand sanitizer as well, and use it often. Open doors with your shoulder or elbow.

H1N1 Flu | Swine Flu | Bioweapon | Mass Vaccination | Cure

I need to find a weapon of some sort in case they all turn into Zombies :hmm:

:uhoh:

I've given a fair amount of thought to the impromptu office weapon. Don't ask me why or you'll be my first victim.

In an office emergency--zombies, someone took my lunch from the fridge, someone burnt popcorn in the microwave, etc--I would go for the large, catalog-type, multi-page stapler. It is very heavy. It looks and acts like a club. It is intimidating as hell even without being used as a weapon. And, you can use it as overkill to staple two sheets of paper together and show those weak little sheets of paper who is the evolved master with opposable thumbs.

Slather it in Purell for maximum anti flu-zombie effect.

Mark

I've given a fair amount of thought to the impromptu office weapon. Don't ask me why or you'll be my first victim.

In an office emergency--zombies, someone took my lunch from the fridge, someone burnt popcorn in the microwave, etc--I would go for the large, catalog-type, multi-page stapler. It is very heavy. It looks and acts like a club. It is intimidating as hell even without being used as a weapon. And, you can use it as overkill to staple two sheets of paper together and show those weak little sheets of paper who is the evolved master with opposable thumbs.

Mark

:lol::lol:

*coughs all over thread*

*gives wayne an STD*

HOW YOU LIKE THAT, SUCKA?

both of you sick freaks outta my thread! :angry:

Mark

I only have a small stapler :( The fake plant in the corner might work :hmm:

funny-pictures-cat-washes-paws.jpg

Back
Top Bottom