IO: Critical analyses here, pt. 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LemonMacPhisto

LemonMacPhisto (aka LMP, or, more importantly, YLB) is one of the board's most versatile posters. He's got great length and wingspan, and a full toolbox to work with, in the words of Interference analyst Jay Bilas. He's versatile, frequenting movie, television, and music threads, while at the same time being a part of the Superthread and a partial member of the late, great UYMFA Gang. He's also a member of the Three Musketeers, a sub-division of the UYMFA Gang, and has a lot of Tremendous Upside Potential from that. As with the other Musketeers, his stock is on the rise.

9.0/10

LemonMacPhisto

LemonMacPhisto (aka LMP, or, more importantly, YLB) is one of the board's most versatile posters. He's got great length and wingspan, and a full toolbox to work with, in the words of Interference analyst Jay Bilas. He's versatile, frequenting movie, television, and music threads, while at the same time being a part of the Superthread and a partial member of the late, great UYMFA Gang. He's also a member of the Three Musketeers, a sub-division of the UYMFA Gang, and has a lot of Tremendous Upside Potential from that. As with the other Musketeers, his stock is on the rise.

9.0/10

Fair AND balanced, why you don't post in FYM more often, I'll never know. Thank you, AMENDMENT.

The Sad Punk

The Sad Punk is, as it turns out, not all that sad. She earns points for using a Pixies tune as her user name. I'm not a drinker myself, but, The Sad Punk enjoys beer, but is not some drunken lout so good on her. Unlike a lot of people her age, she recognizes the value of studying History, and knows a lot about subjects you and I barely scratch the surface of. She has yet to read "An Iliad", though, so deduct points for that. Her disdain for The United States of Recession is barely disguised, and it grows in potency when she's with fellow Superthread poster Axver, but she is kind and welcoming to us Yank posters, so kudos for that. She likes Rugby or Rugby League or Aussie Rules Football or Cricket or Outback Rules Frisbee or New Zealand style Bocce or some fucked up sport, I don't know, but at least she likes a sport and seems fervent about it. Sometimes she uses phrases that must be native to her area, cos I don't know what the fuck she's going on about, but, I enjoy it regardless. Enjoys Shoegaze music, but, dislikes Catherine Wheel's last few albums, so, that's a wash right there. Likes Husker Du, and that's a good note to end on.

Overall, The Sad Punk is a quality poster who adds a lot to the site.

8.1367/10

Queue:

waynetravis (assigned to LMP)
Its Britastic! (assigned to LM)
night_and_day66 (assigned to LMP)
impy13 (assigned to NSW)

Pfan gets the next one.

Queue:

waynetravis (assigned to LMP)
impy13 (assigned to NSW)

Pfan gets the next one.

I don't think I know enough about nightandday to do it, could I switch with NSW?

Waynetravis

Has the balls to put either his first and last name, first and middle name, or middle and last name as his username, which earns him points. He is also a huge fan of Batman, which earns him massive points with me. Wayne also keeps up an internet relationship with fellow member Babydoll, arguably the cutest couple on the site besides Laz/Corianderstem and Screwtape/every woman - this consists of mentions in their sig and pictures of her ass in his avatar, a fair exchange. While he may appear to be Bono at times, some dastardly fiend keeps blacking out his name on the HQ door, leaving one to wonder whether or not someone should tell the real Bono about this. Posting in Comic Sans loses some points here, too. Overall, he's a good guy and always has something to contribute to the site.

7.5/10

Impy13

I'll be honest. At first, I was not a big fan of this poster. He rooted for the Dallas Mavericks, we had a very small misunderstanding in a thread ages ago, the specifics of which elude me, and he seemed, to me at least, to probably have body odor.

But, then this happened:

U2 Feedback - View Single Post - Space Moon v1

And everything changed.

Since that post, I've come to realize that this poster has a great sense of humor (I mention humor a lot in my analyses. Fuck you), really really loves music, actually joins me in my liking of the band Eisley (He even met them and slep.....he met them) and is even willing to reveal details about his sordid romantic life here on the site.

Also, this poster has a flair for adding funny signatures to his profile. His avatar is no slouch either.

Lastly, if I say "Swoop me!" to this poster, he will know what I mean. AD 4 LYFE.

So, despite living in a state filled with Texans (It's true, a lot of Texans live in Texas), and despite the body odor that I still think clings to him like Pedokiss clings to his copies of "barely legal" magazine, I feel that this poster is a boon to the site and I hope to smack his face at Lollapalooza.

I don't know how to react right now.
I feel like the fat kid picked last for basketball...nobody wants me.

I have been on Interference since 2000 as a lurker and since 2004 as N&D, and nary a rememberance. :sad:

I feel so lost.
I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue.

(cue music from Valley of The Dolls)

I don't know how to react right now.
I feel like the fat kid picked last for basketball...nobody wants me.

I have been on Interference since 2000 as a lurker and since 2004 as N&D, and nary a rememberance. :sad:

I feel so lost.
I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue.

(cue music from Valley of The Dolls)

:hug: I think you have made a huge mark on the forum. :)

The customer is generally right, so this will be done, though not necessarily as you wish, Screwy.

Queue:

Cin (assignment pending)
Screwy (assigned to LM)

Back
Top Bottom