IO: Critical analyses here, pt. 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You gave the warning in the beginning that they might not like it, so I'm ready to go.

You gave the warning in the beginning that they might not like it, so I'm ready to go.

Due to the fact that you can't review yourself, and in the spirit of equality here and abroad, the queue is as follows:

coolian2 (assigned to NSW)
Galeongirl (assigned to Pfan)
phillyfan26 (assigned to LM)

coolian2

It has been said that you can judge a person by the company they keep. If that is the case, coolian is fucked due to his dubious association with Axver. That aside, his screen name offers up myriad opportunities to question this poster. First of all, where is coolian1? I don't know, and neither do any of you. Secondly, when you have to go to the extraordinary length of adding a positive adjective in front of your name, you're basically screaming "I need to mask my lack of confidence and self-esteem with a really neat user name. I'm cool! I really am! Please like me?". Sickening.

Now, let's talk about planes. You fly on them, so do I. They get you where you need to go, and though they are often delay-laden, and make you feel like a member of a herd, they get you there safely. No real need to be obsessed with them, is there? Well, meet COOL Ian. He loves planes. He loves planes the way you might love your child, or sibling. He loves planes the way Peterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr loves Bono's epiglottis. That's a lot of love, and perhaps if Ian loved making sense or being liked 1/10th as much as he loves Boeing, his score would be higher.

Speaking of scores, Ian's purity score is exactly equal to his IQ. How interesting.

Ian does love sport, though, and has a fantastic sense of humor. He is never afraid to make fun of himself, which is an endearing trait. When I started posting in the Superthreads, I quickly discovered that I liked Ian a lot. Even if he really should explore the wonderful world of shutting the fuck up.

7.99/10

Well fucking done, NSW. Objective, yet filled with hate.

Your next assignment is to review me. :drunk:

Can't I just copy and paste the old one? You've not changed all that much. I just thought of one thing I could add, but it would drop your score a bit.

Updated queue:

Galeongirl (assigned to Pfan)
LemonMelon (assigned to NSW)
The Sad Punk (assigned to LM)

LemonMelon

Original:

LemonMelon is a dedicated poster who seems to derive much pleasure from the site. Many people seem to enjoy his posts, which confounds those with more discerng tastes. His love for the Redskins would be admirable if he did not rip his own team each and every week, occasionally admitting to not even wanting to watch them play anymore. One senses a secret cruch on Daniel Snyder at work, but that's for another post. Changes avatars as often as Uberbeaver needs to change his Depends, which is a little too often. Also, his photos indicate that he's about 7 years old. Though, earns points for starting this thread.

New analysis:

Well, since my last analysis, not a lot has changed. LM now looks to be about 9 years old, so that's progress. During the Giants run to the Super Bowl, he predicted that they would get their ass kicked each and every time, proving his oracle skillz are sorely lacking. His slavish devotion to QB (Quarterback, not Queen Bee) rating makes one shake or scratch their head. Is the lovechild of Joe Gibbs and U2ki**en. Lastly, his love of the song LEEEEAAAAHHHHHMMMMMOOOOONNN! calls his tastes into question, but, as Rob33 once told me, tastes are highly subjective.

On the plus side, LM is a member of an elite interference cadre, known as "The Three Musketeers". Additionally, LM publishes a funny series of animated adventures about a band I cannot name, which is quite popular here on the site. He is also quite funny and intelligent, and a lot of posters are surprised when they find out his age.

He also weighs 14 pounds.

Let it be known, I am now slightly more important than ever. And I aged two years in 8 months.

You're free to other assignments now, NSFW.

Queue:

Galeongirl (assigned to LM)
The Sad Punk (assigned to NSW)
LemonMacPhisto (assigned to Pfan)

This is no longer valid because someone for knowledged did it. Ignore this space. For more information, call 800-588-2300.

Last edited:
GaleonGirl

To be honest, I'm not all that familiar with GaleonGirl. I'm familiar with the name, but not the particular posts of said person. So, I did some research. One notable fact is that GaleonGirl is the Vice President of Dialogue & Pleasure Division & Fender Weaponry for BRI. BRI being Bonosapiean Researchers, Incorporated, for those not in the PLEBAn swing of things. I don't know the inner-workings of BRI beyond its name and forum, but she's VP of three divisions, so that's somewhat of an accomplishment, I'd say. And, as YLB put it, PLEBA most likely has a lot of nice people in it, so there's that. I can't say anything bad about GaleonGirl, other than that she threatens the GG title of GibsonGirl, which is a minus. GibsonGirl is GG, end of story. However, her PLEBA prowess cannot be ignored.

6.6/10

:lol: I'll do this review myself. Didn't go as I expected.

You have LMP.

GaleonGirl

Like, yeah, she has PLEBA skills. The fact that Pfan even knows this shows that she's a well-known value to that entire section. Furthermore, she's one of the most down-to-earth folks I've conversed with from that section, and she takes the PLEBA bashing on the chin. I like her a lot. She's even managed to branch out into other sections (beyond OOC :wink: ), which something that not all PLEBAns can say. Very good interferencer.

8.4/10

phillyfan26

I honestly hate giving out all of these positive reviews so far, but Pfan definitely deserves one. Part of the prestigious Three Musketeers group, and the only one of the three who genuinely attempts to discuss things with people in FYM (HUGE bonus points for that, my gourd), he also is making a concerted effort to improve his knowledge of music and film, which is admirable. Weaknesses? Look at his username. Fuck.

8.6/10

Back
Top Bottom