IO: critical analyses here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
elevated_u2_fan said:

The disgruntled former employee makes a good point...

I never worked it. And I understand how Capitolism works. I want this thread to succeed to keep the economy going, and even though you all call me names, I understand it's part of the job, I will try to make this thread work. And naturally, I will expect my cut. That's how Capitolism works.

UberBeaver said:

I never worked it. And I understand how Capitolism works. I want this thread to succeed to keep the economy going, and even though you all call me names, I understand it's part of the job, I will try to make this thread work. And naturally, I will expect my cut. That's how Capitolism works.

Marvelous, so what sort of marketing strategy do we have then?

UberBeaver said:

BAM. It's called karma, buddy. We could have worked together. :tsk: We would have been unstoppable!

Hey, hey, hey! I gave you a rating, you didn't like it, and, up until 20 minutes ago, you've spent the whole afternoon trying to take us down. :grumpy:

Cruzilla is opportunistic by nature, seizing the day, as evidenced by her snatching up of our incredible one-time only sale! fillerwordsfillerwordsfillerwordsfillerwords
fillerwordsfillerwordsfillerwordsfillerwords

7.5/10

Well, she's really nice....and.....she's a nice person.......and she is very nice. I actually met her, and, in person, she is very nice. And she likes music.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom