IO: critical analyses here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Liar.

I'm one of the richest in points here. I know you are not with all the points.

This is one of the fastest-growing threads I've seen in IO. :up: Keep up the good work, everyone.

UberBeaver said:

Because before I said so, there were no Interference Points?

But the guy who came up with the dollar didn't have every dollar, just the idea of a future dollar. You came up with the idea, but the collective effort of interference as a whole creates the cash flow.

BTW, your rating has dropped to 6.0. Don't push it.

LemonMelon said:

But the guy who came up with the dollar didn't have every dollar, just the idea of a future dollar. You came up with the idea, but the collective effort of interference as a whole creates the cash flow.

Soooo....:uhoh: hm....well, I've seen the light and you know what, Interference Points just lead to greed and misuse, class warfare, silly rating systems, war, famine, global warming, pollution. I have seen the future, and it's not good. :sad: I forswear off all Interference Points. I'm going to live in a field and make clothing out of hemp and make compost.

elevated_u2_fan said:

should we just critique anyone or do we have to wait for them to stumble into the thread?

Sorry, but we can't just rip into anyone we please. Otherwise, the mods could close us down. Others have to come in and ask to be torn to shr-err...criticized, which prevents libel and all that fun shit.

LemonMelon said:

Sorry, but we can't just rip into anyone we please. Otherwise, the mods could close us down. Others have to come in and ask to be torn to shr-err...criticized, which prevents libel and all that fun shit.

Your rating just went to a 7.9.

Well done.

And I've also left all of my Interference Points to pfan in a trust that he can use when he turns 18 - IF he proves worthy. I will make such a decision on his 18th birthday. He will need to figure out how to spend 30,000 Interference Points in 30 days without buying any critical analysis', can donate none to charity and cannot buy anything material. If he can do that, he inherits Beaver's Millions. And there's A LOT of Interference Points to be inherited.

The amount of interference points given out per month will be based on a user's official rating (given out in this thread). The formula is as follows:

rating x 10 = allowance

Users that don't have a rating won't get anything at all. This will force users to come here, and assert our marketplace dominance. See how fun business can be? :happy:

LemonMelon said:
The amount of interference points given out per month will be based on a user's official rating (given out in this thread). The formula is as follows:

rating x 10 = allowance

Users that don't have a rating won't get anything at all. This will force users to come here, and assert our marketplace dominance. See how fun business can be? :happy:

Genius.

unico said:
don't forget, you did have the possibility of offering friendly advice for 50 pts. if someone asks for that you're screwed.

Well, yeah. :yikes:

I don't approve of refunds, however, so the advice doesn't necessarily have to be good, per se.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom