IO: CAPITAL Letters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I only do it with song lyrics, but not all words.... like, Under the Bridge or so...
:angry: and Bri, You Just Wait Missy, I'm About To Smack You!

I hate when people capitalize all the words in a song title or album title.

For example, David Bowie's song "Sons of the Silent Age" should be as I typed it. Sons Of The Silent Age is wrong, and it bugs the fucking shit out of me.

For example, David Bowie's song "Sons of the Silent Age" should be as I typed it. Sons Of The Silent Age is wrong, and it bugs the fucking shit out of me.

:bow: you worded what I meant before perfectly!

I do that. :reject:

McPhisto gave us capitalism...

so we can all be as whealthy and glamorous as him...

AAAAAAAAAAAA

Uppercase letters are confident and self assured. Lowercase letters have an inferiority complex. However, both need eachother to make it in the sentence business. We just need to work together people.

And I'm peeved, no, make that PEEVED, that no one has mentioned deep and his love of the enter key. Someone break it for me. Please.

PLEASE.

Think Of My SAnity.

:sad:

well yes

ofcourse it is also very annoying

when people post like this

it's like they think they're showing importance

by using their enter button way too often...

That's just inferior American grammar, since you know, grammar rules can be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom