IO: A Little Piece Of Me Has Died

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kramwest1

has a
Okay, part of this is my quest to get to 1,000 posts before the Las Vegas show, but...

:sad:

The Taco Bell in my neighborhood just closed. Yes, there are bigger griefs in the world, but it was MY Taco Bell. I've been going there for over 17 years, sometimes up to 3 times a week. They never screwed up my order, the drive-thru would still be open and serve you 1 minute before they were supposed to close, and the staff was nice.

Honestly, I'm selfishly sad, but I'm also sad for the employees. A little piece of me has died.

Mark

My Quizno's closed a few months ago, and it made me sad.

I still make occasional visits to Taco Bell. Chili cheese burritos! :drool:

GCTacoBellChihuahuaRIP.gif

My Quizno's closed a few months ago, and it made me sad.

I still make occasional visits to Taco Bell. Chili cheese burritos! :drool:

Heaven help me if I had a Quizno's closer to me.

:fat: :fatter: :explode:

I LOVE the Turkey Bacon Guac. I'm glad I have to fly through Denver a lot, there's a Quizno's in there that I grab for my next flight.

M

3 times a week for 17 years????!!!! :ohmy: Wow you must be in some medical journal right??

HA!

Up to. Up to.

I usually get the healthy stuff from TB--chicken soft tacos, bean burritos. Anyone remember veggie fajitas? Sante Fe gorditas? NOM NOM NOM!

I guess this could become a Taco Bell appreciation thread.

M

shit, now i want taco bell. i love the one by my house. they're always super packed late at night (which in this case i view as a good thing since it means they won't close the location!) and they still make me my favourite taco, despite it no longer being on the menu.

taco bell is pretty much the only major chain american fast food place i haven't been to.

not really important, but just thought i'd put that out there.

I can't tell you the Mexican food withdrawal I've experienced while in New Zealand. My wife and I would love to open a Chipotle franchise there, except I hate the thought of running a restaurant.

M

this'll be fixed soon.

indeed. the one near lax is calling my name...although i think the in-n-out there calls louder.

I can't tell you the Mexican food withdrawal I've experienced while in New Zealand. My wife and I would love to open a Chipotle franchise there, except I hate the thought of running a restaurant.

M

god, you're not wrong. i'd have loved you guys forever if you'd done something like that. for what we lack in mexican we do make up for in thai, malaysian, chinese, indian... :drool:

noooo, i wanna take you to taco bell for the first time! plus, if you wait till you get here you won't have to wash the food down with pepsi. EWWWWW

awww! depends on if i have to spend a night in la, i probably won't feel like walking over to in-n-out if there's a taco bell right outside the hotel. who the fuck am i kidding? i'd walk over to in-n-out if i had to do it over broken glass in bare feet (and if you've ever seen the state of sepulveda boulevard near the airport, that's pretty close to what you have to do anyway)....

wow, you obviously don't like Ian as much as I thought.

Taco hell over INnOut???
:angry:

haha, that's what i think too!

luckily (well, not really) there's no in-n-out in memphis, so there's no competition.

we need an in-n-out appreciation thread. and one for the burger chain as well.

:drool:

Our local one was remodeling. So a few weeks ago, only the drive thru was open, which of course was fine. Hubby went to drive thru recently, and the whole thing was closed (due to the remodeling). I hope they are done. :pray:

Back
Top Bottom