IO: A girl farted on me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RockNRollDawgie

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Here I am in work. A girl (co-worker) comes by and squats down next to me and lets out this gigantic loud fart. Ok, I was impressed. It was quite loud. She looks up at me as to judge my reaction.
My response was "that was interesting." She replies back," wait...there's more," and proceeds to fart even louder. :ohmy: She then grabs her crotch
and says "I have a wedgie." I quickly left the area.

:crack:

Is this some new sort of ritual female flirting behavior? If it is, it didnt work.
Matter of fact it turned me off.

Update: That girl was fired last night for coming late into work everyday.
She told me the news outside, as she called up her dad to buy her a 6-pack.
Sorry she got fired, but not sorry she's gone.:applaud:

rimshot.gif

:wink:

Here I am in work. A girl (co-worker) comes by and squats down next to me and lets out this gigantic loud fart. Ok, I was impressed. It was quite loud. She looks up at me as to judge my reaction.
My response was "that was interesting." She replies back," wait...there's more," and proceeds to fart even louder. :ohmy: She then grabs her crotch

Is this some new sort of ritual female flirting behavior? If it is, it didnt work.

One word: Keeper.

Was she hot? She must have not been.

In my world......sexy girls never fart. Burp...maybe...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :rockon:
I KNEW I had family in the US!

I once lit a fart with a lighter. The flame was huge!

Back
Top Bottom