IO #69 No U2 in IO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tania said:
Hang on a second, hang on there Missy!

More babies! What about toilet training? :hmm:

:lmao:

toilet training IO style can easily be achieved with the simple help of an enema. something which IO desperately needs.
:wink:

i have to stop declaring my hidden love for doozer everywhere, so i'll target you for a sec, tania :D did i tell you about the dream i had last night...about you?
:lol:

remember the irish potato famine of 1980?

meegannie said:
Angela Harlem is the unrequited love of my life. :love::sad::love:

Dont YOU start, missy! if I ever do come out, there's a long arsed list of girls who I'd cry over not being the same way, sexuality-wise, and you're one of them! So's beli and dandy, and soul waits, and IWB...there's also doozy but she is otherwise preoccupied and not even living within coo-ee of me

:sad:

I feel like a Lemming. And like a Lemming, dont or wont actually ever jump off a cliff.

:woe:

Angela Harlem said:

toilet training IO style can easily be achieved with the simple help of an enema. something which IO desperately needs.
:wink:

i have to stop declaring my hidden love for doozer everywhere, so i'll target you for a sec, tania :D did i tell you about the dream i had last night...about you?

remember the irish potato famine of 1980?

You dreamt about me...:drool:

Me! Me! Me!

What was I wearing? Did my hair look good? Did I have my bestest handbag? My sparkly thongs (the shoes for those not of Oz persuasion :lol:)? Could you tell it was me by the accent or was it the sarcasm that gave it away?

:scream: :no: Don't mention the P.F.! That was a time of great hair pulling and gnashing of teeth. We barely knew if we could survive those times. No potato bread, no chip butties, no scampie :( Life was really tough back then :woe:

We were drinking a wine of the anglo saxon variety. You kept shrinking, but I'm not sure it was an effect of the wine or the fact that it was a dream and anything goes, really. Anyway, so there you were, standing under the mexican patio (furniture) heater thing on my friends' usual table in the beer garden, shrivelling to about my waist height and then someone would say 'so why did you move to here of all places?' and you'd rise back up to normal height then put on the fakest irish accent i've ever heard and say 'well, my dears. it all began back in the...have you heard about the troubles of 1980? t'was a harrrsh potater famine ye see...' at which point we'd convulse and you'd shrink again.

you were very sparkly, too. you might have been covered in rhinestones.

:love:

Angela Harlem said:

Dont YOU start, missy! if I ever do come out, there's a long arsed list of girls who I'd cry over not being the same way, sexuality-wise, and you're one of them! So's beli and dandy, and soul waits, and IWB...there's also doozy but she is otherwise preoccupied and not even living within coo-ee of me

:sad:

I feel like a Lemming. And like a Lemming, dont or wont actually ever jump off a cliff.

:woe:

:lol: i see my name in there.

fah said:

It's the boots that make you desirable/hawt :wink:

really? i thought it was my extroridinarily pleasant ubeat attitude toward life. i'm a people person!!

:mad: i am sending this to you for your birthday!

1571323767.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

ages ago when there was a barney movie in theaters, i remember seeing in the local newspaper a misprint in the ratings in the movie time list that had "barney's great adventure" rated PG-13, instead of G.

Angela Harlem said:

and you pick on my vicarious/precarious slip :madspit:

:contact..nonhug:

:wayne:

contact non-hug? what's that, a body slam? bitch-slap? punch in the gut? kick in the shins? anna's gonna beat me up!

wayne probably knows. he knows all. hence his sage title. unless you were just talking about the spice/herb. in that case, i don't know what i'm talking about.

:lol: you'd have to watch out. all those internet quizes keep warning you guys that i'm an angry, anti-social douchebag. plus the last time (and only time) i got drunk, i almost picked a fight with some very complacent hippies. i'm capable of murder like you-know-who is capable of becoming a sex offender :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom