IO #69 No U2 in IO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bono's American Wife said:

:love:

Okay, did someone tell you to call me The Great BAW or did you think of that on your own? I ask because those are the key words in getting me to take back my wrath.

Well done my friend...nicely played! :wink:

I say we join forces and strengthen the alliance against Doozer. It could work. :hmm:

:ohmy: i missed your post. lucky guess on your title, oh great one - blind squirrels and all.

doozer doesn't seem like such a bad person. must be missing something...

:scratch:

elevated_u2_fan said:
You're killing independent George!!

this is the first time I have posted in this thread... feels kinda liberating...

uh don't know who George is. :reject:

join forces with me elevated! or is it a rule that you can't fraternize with n00bs? if so, never mind.

elevated_u2_fan said:

I might consider joining you... as long as you know who George is. I shall give you a fortnight to discover this, if not, the deal is off.

does this involve having to search through 60 bazillion threads? if so, i will have to go it alone, elevated.

GEORGE: Ah you have no idea of the magnitude of this thing. If she is allowed to infiltrate this world, then George Costanza as you know him, Ceases to Exist!

You see, right now, I have Relationship George, but there is also Independent George. That's the George you know, the George you grew up with -- Movie George, Coffee shop George, Liar George, Bawdy George.

JERRY: I, I love that George.

GEORGE: Me Too! And he's Dying Jerry! If Relationship George walks through this door, he will Kill Independent George! A George, divided against itself, Cannot Stand!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom