I/O I work at Best Buy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kayla, you do NOT need to display your tits to have confidence--always remember that! :hug:

And if you do feel the need to cover up, by all means....a suggestion:
thtassles.gif

It appears that the topic of conversation in here is under age...I can most definitely say in all truthfulness that in the pictures I have seen certainly did not lead me to believe that to be the case. If I had thought that, I sure as hell wouldn't have made any of those remarks...believe me! I'm hardly that 'type' of person.

Dude, just so you know, she's 16. So, um, yeah. :yikes:

ETA: Sorry, I didn't see the previous posts. But just for the record, irrespective of her age, nothing gives you the right to talk to women like that.

Get off of the holier than thou act already Son Of GOD. :bow:

If you'd go back and re-read the entire thread starting with her first post: "oh yeaaaa, my skills and boobs got me a job!:up:" then you'll notice that she was having fun with the whole thing anyway so don't get all high and mighty. :angel:

Always somebody has to act like they walk on water. Give me a freakin' break. :down:

If you'd go back and re-read the entire thread starting with her first post: "oh yeaaaa, my skills and boobs got me a job!:up:" then you'll notice that she was having fun with the whole thing anyway so don't get all high and mighty. :angel:

Always somebody has to act like they walk on water. Give me a freakin' break. :down:

Hmmm. I have read the entire thread and did it ever occur to you that some women—but not all (and not saying Kayla specifically)—"have fun" with similar situations to mask their lack of self-confidence over their body or themselves, or both? And by playing along, you're just feeding into that insecurity.

It's a question of respect for the person and their feelings, and not about being holier than thou.

Hmmm. I have read the entire thread and did it ever occur to you that some women—but not all (and not saying Kayla specifically)—"have fun" with similar situations to mask their lack of self-confidence over their body or themselves, or both? And by playing along, you're just feeding into that insecurity.

It's a question of respect for the person and their feelings, and not about being holier than thou.

So, Bo Diddley is a psyche major too? Awesome! :applaud:

Here you go 'Lil Mac, my last word for the evening...I need some sleep. Some of us work for a living:

Mewfinger.jpg

Locust, you hardly know BoMac, or Kayla, for that matter. No one has the holier than thou attitude, so give BoMac a break.

This whole exercise highlights why we need to be careful on the internet. You never know the age of the person you're talking to.

'Nuff said...looks over 18 to me.

Call me a sucker. :shrug:

So, Bo Diddley is a psyche major too? Awesome! :applaud:

Here you go 'Lil Mac, my last word for the evening...I need some sleep. Some of us work for a living:

Mewfinger.jpg

Classy! :love: Please tell me he's not taken. Women everywhere would like up around the block for a prize like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom