I/O I love Carolina's pizza in Anaheim!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
love_u2_adam said:
OMFG best pizza ever i had like 10 slices!
If Anyone ever wants to send me anything..
that pizza would work ahaha
:drool::love::drool::love:

TripAdvisor.com -

Reviews of Carolina's Italian Cuisine
( 4-4 of 4 )
“Okay for delivery of pasta, but do not order the Pizza"

Carolina's Italian Cuisine

* raw dough
raw dough
* Weird cheese and mushrooms
Weird cheese and mushrooms
* Pizza and spaghetti

After a long day at CA Adventure, it was nice to have the option to order some Italian food to have delivered to your hotel room.

Very friendly telephone service and they except credit cards over the phone. They tell you that it will be 30 minutes, but it was exactly 1 hour for delivery.

The spaghetti was Ok, but not great - more on the spice side, which I like and not too sweet and tomato pasty like.

The pizza was strange tasting and that is because the dough was not cooked and the cheese was weird. My husband called to complain and to their credit, they sent over another pizza. Again they said it would be 30 min, but it was exactly 1 hour. My husband said the 2nd pizza was better, but not good..

*This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.

They must have improved their menu...did you visit the restaurant or use the hotel service?

Saw your pictures in your journal; looks like a great time...

ughh i didnt like it.
for one it was cuz i was with my parents and every one else had like friends and or boyfriend.. and i started missing my peeps back up in igloo-ville. tower of terror...hmm i was behind a bunch of hoes who stepped on my jeans and ripped them... not happy but what ever. you have a lot of Amy Winehouse 14 yr old wanna bees down there lmao..:p and i had to go on it by my self. i went on space mountain so much fun lmao!! ummm it was ok but it wasnt i thought universal was ok lol saw Gene Simmons. i hate your money but i love your shopping lol. i love my Lonnie lol and my Tonnie.. :) but its nice... people kinda creep me out down there wearing there winter coats. sandals in the winter and short shorts... i really could live there!

Last edited:
love_u2_adam said:
ughh i didnt like it.
for one it was cuz i was with my parents and every one else had like friends and or boyfriend.. and i started missing my peeps back up in igloo-ville. tower of terror...hmm i was behind a bunch of hoes who stepped on my jeans and ripped them... not happy but what ever. you have a lot of Amy Winehouse 14 yr old wanna bees down there lmao..:p and i had to go on it by my self. i went on space mountain so much fun lmao!! ummm it was ok but it wasnt i thought universal was ok lol saw Gene Simmons. i hate your money but i love your shopping lol. i love my Lonnie lol and my Tonnie.. :) but its nice... people kinda creep me out down there wearing there winter coats. sandals in the winter and short shorts... i really could live there!

Its usually shorts and t-shirts here year-round..matter of fact, you missed the good weather, its been 82 degrees here for the past 2 days and through this week...that's 27C for you...

Too many germs at that park; everyone holds on to the same handles, everyone's coughing, sneezing and not a Purell bottle to be seen...

Hey, did you go into California Adventure, specifically, the Mission Tortilla Factory??? There's a picture on the wall of a guy who looks just like me! (its not me but its close!!!) I'll find it and post it...

Back
Top Bottom