What I have learned today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Today I haven't learned, just remembered

that feeling, one of them associated with love, but also infatuation, desire, etc.

but that too isn't a bad thing, only a matter of course

Take it.... take it and let it grow stronger.........

don't forget the morning of this year's 9/11
I shouldn't talk to children as if they were adults
Do not forget this

I started a new post this morning "Reflections and comments......", please add to it.

We need to pool our energies here at "Dream Out Loud".......we have a lot of talented people on board. Words eventually become action.........

carol
wizard2c

:|

I always try to look at every new post in this thread, especially since there is seldoma new entry. But certainy, I will look at what you have to say, wizard2c

Take a shower as often as you can, since you don't know the times when you won't be able to take one for a while.

Showers, hygiene, is good.

Especially for my own sake - me being a Rabbit/Cat and all
(eastern zodiac)

Don't forget...... that kind of woman is always scared.

Here air of superiority is a defense mechanisms - a tough outer shell to cover a soft inside.

=======================

*note to self

Things I learned today......

replenish supply of plastic sheeting and duct tape...........{wonder if I can borrow Edge's slideruler for proper calculation of quantities needed?}

carol
wizard2c

Things I learned today.....

to pursue quest for the "golden ring"....

carol
wizard2c

"even the smallest person can change the course of the future"....
Lord of the Rings

I realized, yetserday........ that I...... I am more like him then I ever thought.

The only person who i could ever really associate with, and I am drawn back to him. The familiar sense of myself. Am I turning into him? Or is this a natural evoloution.

I can't tell which way my personality will go. The contradiciton is everywhere.

Maybe I need a garden, too.
Too much free time on my hands...
wasting it
wasting it

but what is there to waste?

ugh

"whatever"

For Honor, sounds like someone you truly admired, though it is none of my business.

carol
wizard2c

I, myself, have a mentor I look up to.
I lost my dad when I was 17......I felt like I knew him but truly not long enough....when he died I guess so did part of me.....it changed the course of my future....but my mentor has now taught me that as small as I am....I can change the course of the future........:|

I don't know if admired.....

but someone, or some thing, that I felt familiar with. A certain outlook on life, perhaps.... I was drawn to it, because there was a sense of familiarity that I never felt before. Something I could relate to

But then I tried to move away from it. I didn't want to be defined by it, "him".

Now, though, I realize that.......
It's okay to be like something else.

I can say this now, because I know I am not that person, that thing. It sounds contradictory. But now that I know who and what I am, I can accept this other thing, accept that I am similar to it.

I don't have to fight it, nor do I have to follow it religiously to the T. It is there, and I can say, calmly, that I am similar to it.

The one "person" that I ever felt a sense of brotherhood with

....... a fictional character

I have learned that I

That........

No, just this:

A compliment to me: I am like a diamond.

Facets that sparkle, many
And I said

"Diamonds are forever", which is true, in my case.....

ANd that reminds me
Reminds me that I was right when I said

"I am forever"

I am a diamond, aren't I?

It was just a nice complement. It's nice to be considered something rare, though, as we said, my edges will always be rough.

Something about me being smoothed down???

whatever

Only a diamond
can cut a diamond.......

You cannot put a worth on a diamond.

According to my dream journal on 9/17 am, I had a dream where someone was trying to sell a 4 carat diamond ring and knowing I had a diamond myself, asked me what it was worth.....I said I did not know.

Oh.....jewelers put a worth on a diamond by it's perfection dollar-wise but one cannot truly judge it's value....as you judge yourself as a diamond........perhaps the value is priceless.

carol
wizard2c

It's not the size of the diamond......

more so, the shape, how it is cut; how it reflects light

The many facets of a diamond, when cut right, make it most rare, and sparkle off the most light. That is why expensive diamonds look the way they do, because their cut is so flawless that almost all light gets reflected, or refracted.

Thus the sparkle.....

Yesterday, about.....

arond then

I had the biggest breakthrough in philosophical thought ever in my life. I wonder if anyone else has ever thought of this. But then again, I'm sure they have. It's not that f ar off. bu

but it just makes so much amazing sense to me it's unbelieveable.
I hope I can apply it, and build on it

I wonder if I'm charged up enough, though, or if I'm still recovering. I'm not quite over my illness yet...... hmm.......

Sounds interesting, For Honor. Been out the past few days battling dragons and working on a prophecy.

Focus for the day: the quest for the golden ring.

carol
wizard2c

'Horoscopes" are not what you are, but what you may need to overcome.

They don't define you, but offer gateways to self improvement.

I realized this moments ago.....

Not a big fan of horoscopes.....they never mention dragons in them...I often read my sign in the newspaper but kinda chuckle at it all. Today is your lucky day....you will meet the lover of your dreams.....etc......always sound like some kinda romance novel.

I need to concentrate on my writing.....been neglecting it for too long now.....but still on guard.......learning and deciphering information as it becomes available.

carol
wizard2c

There's dragons in eastern horoscopes....... I wonder if that is your year, hahaha.

I laugh at horoscopes, too. They amuse me.

Hmm............ my personality is shifting here on interference.....

I wonder what this is about. I'm challenging people more, imposing myself more. Sometimes I do sound like an ass, sure. But thereis a fine line between when I have made a few, really stupid posts (like a few in FYM - Mrs. Springsteen's threads, in the very beginning of this shift. But those were regretabble, and not something I like doin) However, lately... I've been imposing my different perspectives uncompromisingly so, and people seem to be reacting to it in different ways.

It's not so much my personality has changed, yet..... I have expanded it.

People have called me a "troll", which is not something I like, because I do not take pleasure in causing discord, etc. And as far as "spamming" in ZC goes..... well, I have a genuine interest in those topics, but I can see if a break from them would be not so bad. But I mean, it'snot like ZC is a hoppin' forum, either, same as this one. So it's easy for me to look like I'm a spammer. But most Interference in those forums has been really slow as of late, with exception to Laz's appearance here, and a few other's.

But back to the main point....
I know I am uncoventional, and I personally like that about myself. But I guess I must, just like in my personality test said, assume some form of suface conformity....

I can't stand that, but I guess I need to soften my edges a little. For the sake of others, apparently. I forget how callous I am sometimes. I really do. Or how different my perspectives are from the general population...... not better or worse, just different.

So that issomething I have learned today.

but there is more.....

The discovery

I realized that she's just a kid. She's a concerlor idealist, and I'm the mastermind. That's our connection. That's why she liked squall so much. That's why she'sso good at senseing. That's why her page looked the way it did. That's why I need to talk to her, so I can tell her what I've learned.

But I've got to watch out..... for that damn hole in my heart.

Dammit..... I hate to say it, but it's true: I care about her way too damn much. And I can't stop, I can only try to avoid it... Damn... and I feel responsible, too, because I know. Because I *know*.

Because that's what I do - I study relentlessly, find answers, seekimprovement, learn, continually learn, draw connections, interpret, relate, improve, seek more answers, seek more informatnion................. etc etc etc........

Because I know

Dammit.... I don't like that sometimes.....

But I shouldn't say that - that's not really right. I'm just being myself,doing what I'm designed to do. "system builder"....

Still, that nagging thought will never leave my brain, and this, this is what kills me:

"What if I found the exact right person, but only too soon?"

I guess, if it's meant to be, then there's nothing I can do to mess it up. But I'm not much one to leave things up to "fate"....

Heh, I guess, though, that that would be in the plans........ That such a thing would be expected of me......

AH! I wonder if just obligated myself into worring more! hahahaha...... oh dear......

anyhow....... I better get some rest, for the moment.......
I don't it to seem like I'm spamming because I think too much. Hah. Because my brain doesn't slow down sometimes... heh heh heh......

HOLY CRAP -

It;s like......... my own versoin of "the fly", or "mr macphisto".....

^ I'm refering to this alternate personality, or shift in persnality that I had mentioned 2 posts ago....... wow, I wonder if I should come up with a name for it.......

any suggestions are welcome..............

heh, what an interesting way to look at it........

WHOOOAHHH

Blast from the past -

see, it's my split personalities coming out again - ""Macphisto"" ""the fly"" and regular "" FH""
I wonder......if I can come up with a way to distinguish them........ hmmm.......

======
======

Wow.......... I remember..... in my head, Ihad this whole theatrical production of this here

"Go ahead"

I don't know
"Go ahead"
I don't know
"stare everyone of them"
I don't know
"in the eyes"
I don't know
"I am"
I don't know
"Supposed to"
I don't know
"Dominate"

Heh........... that was the epitome of how I felt.....
There is no way I could bring myself to explain it any more than that, even though it is still vauge. But.... it brings back powerful memories, so, I guess that's why I quoted it here.

But this reminds me...... I should put this post elsewhere.......

Today I learned......

the beginning of.... some dance!
It was a Latin dance
Rumba?

Something like that.
Reminds me of swing dancing, sort of. BUt then again ,we did a lot of stuff in HS. It's pretty good, I enjoy dancing. I;ll like it a lot more once I'm really good at it. I'd say I did pretty well.

And of course, I'd also have to say that I was the .... well, I'll work on my modesty, and say that it was a good group of people, and we had a good time.

Not a bad way to spend an hour.

The instructer is older, but she has a really nice frame on her body, and is good looking for a woman her age. I'm impressed. Maybe I should hang around more dancers, esp when I get to college, yeah?

Apparently, I am a "good leader". I don't really know how someone could be a bad leader, but apparently it makes a big difference.

Today.........

I've got to rememer a few things -

vacume the window sills + basement
Call "christmas location"
Read the stuff
Digital Camera
WC
Bring CE DVD to WC

Plan the day at the beginning of the day....... or maybe the night before......

I hope I come back here and look at this to remember it......

My Ultra Wishlist (materialistic)

*Digital Camera
*Sunglasses - Bono sunglasses....?
shop_422.jpg
..... heh ???
*"Squall Suite" (jacket/coat thing)

That's really it, for now. Those are the only 3 things that I really want. I wish I had a job/income, because maybe I could get one of them. However, I have some money in the bank.... but I don't know if I should waste it on such superfluous items...

I guess on my wish list for the day would be for my friend to get better...she was just diagnosed with a malignant tumor on the pancreas and is not doing well.....

I need to write something for her......a poem perhaps..........

I'm looking at the crystal prism on my desk and it shines like a rainbow even though it is rainy and cloudy.....still a small sliver of sun shines through it all. Perhaps that would be a good beginning to my poem.....

carol
wizard2c

I keep on typing words and other words appear....so I have to re-read what I write and revise the word...not a typo but a different word altogether.........strange somehow.........

INteresting, wizard...

Yeah, I know. In all honestly, there are many other things that deserve wishes, as opposed to some petty materialistic things I listed here.

I hope your friend gets better soon :up:

Back
Top Bottom