U2 and your dreams

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SWlondnr

The Fly
My friend had this dream where U2 ended up on her door step and she took them up to my house and me and my brother played desire for them and then we went out for a meal.
:happy: :combust: wow...if only it did happen *sniff*

Tell us bout yours

Last edited:
I had one... about Edge. :sad:

I was in a grocery store and so was Edge (but we weren't there together) and there was a pack of bologna (don't know how to spell that) and Edge grabbed for it but I wanted it, just cause it was the last one there and I seen him grab for it (but not because it was The Edge) But Edge said "Um... I had this first" and I said "So what I want it so give it here!" And he wouldnt give it to me, so eventually I pulled out a knife:sad: (oh I forgot to add that Levi was with him) and I said " Give me the damn bologna" and Edge said "No." And I said "If you don't the kid gets it!" And I grabbed for Levi and Edge was freakin out and he said "I'm calling the police!" and I was said "No you're not!" and when I said that I went to stab Edge, but I woke up just before the knife went in. :sad:

WHAT A HORRIBLE DREAM! I'll never forget it, man! I had another one too. I'll try to remember as much as I can of it.

I was just sitting in my house, but I didn't live in MY house and in MY town, I was in New York or somethin, but I heard a knock on my door and I answered it and it was Bono! I was said "Hi..." and almost died of excitment. Bono said "C'mon, lets go for a ride" and he had the most gorgeous smile! So I said "O....k...." I was speechless. So we went and got in his car, and it was all rusty and ugly lol. But then we stopped at a another house and Bono said "Edge is in here" And when I heard that I was trippin, man! I was so excited, I was gonna meet THE EDGE! So we went in and Bono said "Wait here, I'll go get him" smiling the hole time! So I was standin' there waitin and I heard yellin and stuff, and Bono came out and said that Edge didn't feel too well, so I would have to wait till later. I was sad :( So then the scene changed and it was later in the day, and Bono was giving a speech and Edge was standing next to him, and Bono said "And now I would like to welcome my new friend Lindsay up here" and I was freakin out cause I have MAJOR stage fright, but I would get to meet Edge :) so I was kinda ok. And I went up there and Edge started walkin away :sad: and I was reachin for him to come back and sayin "PLEASE DONT LEAVE I JUST WANNA MEET YOU!" and I was cryin and everything and then I woke up. Never got to meet him man! Talk about ANGRY!

aww. i had a dream that Adam was in my old house and he asked me if i was bored. :huh: odd. then i had a dream edge was in my other old house and he was playing the guitar in my living room and kept smiling at me, but he was playing left handed. and i woke up in my dream and my mum said he'd gone to a hotel called the ritz but she didnt want to wake me up when he went. :)rolleyes: ) then i had a weird dream that me and u2 where in a dark room and they where all sitting on a sofa (adam had the same t-shirt on as me, lol) and Bono said he was hungry and i said "you men are always bloody hungry!" then i said "theres a KFC down the road, go there."

havent dreamed of Larry yet.

Last edited:
At least your dreams were nice dreams! lol :) I know the other night I had a dream and Edge was in it but I don't remember what it was about. And I forgot about the one I had 2 nights ago! I don't know if it counts as a U2 dream but:

My dad bought me a present and he made me wait forever to open it, it was a huge rectagle flat thing. And when I finally got to open it I looked t it and it was a HUGE version of my fave Edge picture.

I'll post the pic so you can see wich one it was :D

33%3B39%3B4323232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D9%3B6%3D5%3B9%3DXROQDF%3E23235543%3A82%3A%3Bot1lsi

I gave my dad a huge hug in my dream too man, and I was cryin tears of joy! lol

And you know how people say you don't dream in color? Well it's not true, man! Cause this pic was super color! Well, maybe not super but just as colorful as the pic is here. :)

OH AND! LMAO! MooMoo, you told U2 to go to a KFC... HILARIOUS! If you would of had a choice would you of cooked for them instead?

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!! You migh be right on that! No tv dinners Edge! I'll teach him to make some real good bbq chicken :drool: that sounds kinda good right now... lol

I had a dream about Edge again guys! Oh man he was so hott! I seen him from a distance (didnt get to meet him... ggrrr!) and he was talkin to my mom! But.... then they started kissin....:yuck: :yell: :coocoo: :yikes: :shocked: :barf:...... and it was just wrong! They were all over eachother! YUCK!!!!! I finally fricken woke up, god that was nasty!

TheWho4Life said:
I had a dream about Edge again guys! Oh man he was so hott! I seen him from a distance (didnt get to meet him... ggrrr!) and he was talkin to my mom! But.... then they started kissin....:yuck: :yell: :coocoo: :yikes: :shocked: :barf:...... and it was just wrong! They were all over eachother! YUCK!!!!! I finally fricken woke up, god that was nasty!

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: that must be so :ohmy:

well...:wink:(i have an idea of what you mean!) ....YOU know what you think alout, so....i dunno...think about it more! maybe we should research this? lol! designer dreams!

LOL...it seems like you have been really busy dreaming, HUm?? It was damn cool to read this posts!! :)

SO, I also had a U2 dream tonight..it was ewird...!
I was in the kitchen having dinner, and someone knocked on the door. My dad went ther, but I was seing something on TV, so I wasn't aware of what was happening...a few seconds later, I realised the silence around me, so I stared at the door...OMG...I couldn't believe it...my dad had this weird look on his face....Bono, Edge and Larry
8 I don't remember seing Adam!!) were right there in front of me...I froze!!! I was like :scratch: Oh My god...what the hell is going on here??? Anyway, I got up, I hugged each of them and we all came to my room....as soon as Edge saw my guitars....he said: WOW....we have a lady here that playes the guitar!!! I was :shocked: and said: No...I just try to...and he said..Oh yes...let's see!! He gave me the acoustic one...In the mean time, Larry had found my drum sticks, and started making a cool beat on my chair....so, we started playing desire (like in the Slane DVD....and Bono started singing...it was one hell of a party in my OWN room!!! ;) I dunno...if I sang while sleeping?? ;)

Back
Top Bottom