this forum is dead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

yertle-the-turtle

ONE love, blood, life
this forum is dead
so i think i'll go to bed
and when i think of words
i will send them instead to the birds
this forum is just too dead
and all these words in my head
are not going to come out well
if this forum is stuck in 'no-one-replies' hell
so let's all bring more posters here
(i shall of course, provide the beer)
and raise 'dream out loud' from its' grave
and then, some writing we shall save.

Awww, don't be sad yertle. I haven't been here in a little while, what with the holidays etc, and even beforehand I must admit I was hesitant to post more than I did *because* its a little quiet in here. I'd post a few poems but then I wouldn't want to post more too soon in order to give others a chance. So I'd read & sometimes comment on others' poems but hold off on posting more of my own, don't want to just spam this section with my own stuff. I'll post a few things today- PLUS I've dragged a newbie in here with me, lol, I'll let him put up his own post tho. ((((hugs))))) Hope everyone had a lovely holiday. Right now Toronto is experiencing some very unseasonal weather, lol- its 14C here (about high 50s in Farenheit), usually in January its freezing, sometimes as cold as the -30s. Hope this stays for awhile. :)

Last edited:
AcrobatMan said:
anyone has any ideas on how to increase traffic in this forum without resorting to non-decent literature :)

I have lots of ideas...oh wait...*hides handfuls of smutty poetry behind her back*...umm, nevermind. :wink:

Actually, I think if the people who are already here just continue to keep this a friendly and interesting area, others who have a peek in will like it enough to join us. We can also recommend this section to other poets/ U2 fans we know. Honestly tho, the relative quietness of this area doesn't bother me. :)

Back
Top Bottom