There Are So Many

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wizard2c

Refugee
There Are So Many

There are so many
helping and unhelped....
An incredible journey
along a treacherous route.
Criticize
Analyze
Forecast
Blame
how many words
does it take to just
say “thank you”.

People in extreme
tired and sick
People trying their best
flight after flight
boat after boat
bus after bus
medical attention beyond
human endurance
and it still does not end.

Criticize
Analyze
Forecast
Blame
how many words
does it take to just
say “thank you”.

Today becomes tomorrow
as everyone knows
Extreme becomes extreme
but the tunnel is lit
just see through the hope.....
the journey is not easy
but the destination is ahead
as the sun shines above
those of so many
helping the unhelped.

“Thank you” for waiting
and “Thank you” for helping.....
an incredible journey
we will all never forget.

Blessings ahead.

09-03-05

carol
wizard2c

:|

Gratitude.....does it truly exist ?
Never good enough.....always wanting more.

carol
wizard2c

Last edited:
:wink: That's really nice, what you've wrote wizard2c...while sad at the same time!

Gratitude....Never good enough...always wanting more...That's unfortunately true...we're never satisfied, the human heart is never feeling as loved as he would want to be! Positively, it's good coz we'll always look to help more people, people who wants to, coz they'll never be satisfied with the effort they had made...they could do so much more!!! Unfortunately, many others won't even bother to do anything... People who had lost or missed something once in their lifetime will be more, hopefully, grateful for what they have...coz one day they'd been in need...sometimes this feeling will lead them to helping people!

"Thank you" is a powerful word, who shouldn't be kept in the shadow...it's a blessing, for many people it means death or life!!!

Thank You wizard2c, for making me at least aware of all of these feeling that we sometimes forget...you put a light on it, you want us to think about it...

Thanks
See ya :bono:

Re: reply

wizard2c said:
Gratitude.....does it truly exist ?
Never good enough.....always wanting more.

carol
wizard2c

Yes, I'm grateful to be alive, therefore gratitude exists and to be honest the pursuit of wants will often be confused with the pursuit of needs in our world as unfortunate as that is:wink:

Help came and is coming from all over the World.........that in itself says much.

carol
wizard2c

"Tonight so many victims of the hurricane and the flood are far from home and friends and familiar things. You need to know that our whole nation cares about you, and in the journey ahead, you are not alone. To all who carry a burden of loss, I extend the deepest sympathy of our country. To every person who has served and sacrified in this emergency, I offer the GRATITUDE of our country. And tonight I also offer this pledge of the American people: Throughout the area hit by the hurricane, we will do what it takes."

President George W. Bush
Thursday, September 15, 2005
Place: New Orleans, Louisiana

------------

Thank you.....
carol
wizard2c

Some things should be considered a matter of course...

though, in this post, I will not specify what those things are.

Back
Top Bottom