The Struggle with Bleakness

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alisaura

Blue Crack Supplier
I'm bleeding but I don't know where
Something's going on in there
Upon my hand appears a stain
But nowhere do I feel pain.

I have no patience anymore
For that which I was once enthralled
Nothing fits, it's all askew
Part of me craves something new...

A million words flow though my head,
Full of shit, they go unsaid.
Knowing they're not true of me
Won't make the feelings just not be.

--------------------
Yes folks, I'm still alive, although posting infrequently as mug222 noticed.
Still no job.
frown.gif
Nice weather though.
smile.gif
In the midst of last minute Xmas shopping (again), with the added incumbrance of severely restricted financial means. Sigh.
Am reading Rushdie's Satanic Verses... by god what a genius. Housemate bought The Ground Beneath Her Feet recently and I can't wait for her to finish it so I can read it.
smile.gif

Found Bono on the cover of Juice in Kmart today, bought it before my wallet-brain could catch up with my U2-brain.
biggrin.gif
Having lots of fun with my long unemployed days giving the neighbours an education in high-volume U2 (and REM and Vivaldi and Crowded House etc) listening.
So, how is everyone here going?
smile.gif

hey Ali, great poem!

I miss reading your poems... you just wrote exactly how I feel inside in that poem

I really should get around to reading Rushdie... but I know all about having problems getting work, ask me what I did today
rolleyes.gif

anyway, hang in there Ali, good to hear from you
smile.gif

*gapes at the little number under Wanderer's name* Cripes, you've racked up a few posts there mate!
smile.gif

Thanks... really, bad grammar and all?

So, what *did* you do today (or yesterday)?
wink.gif

Hey Alisaura!

I haven't really been in the Poet's Corner much lately (not sure if anyone's noticed.. but if you haven't then now I've pointed it out
biggrin.gif
)

I think my mind has just been a bit pre-occupied... perhaps I should go write about it hehe.

I've just gone back and read a few things that I've missed. This corner of Feedback never fails to leave me breathless
smile.gif

Great work Alisaura
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom