the boy that tried to catch the wind

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hiphop

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
the boy that tried to catch the wind.

once upon a time, there was a young boy. he was ten years old, young enough to be a kid, old enough to understand what the adults said. he lived in the hills with his family. green forests, a little town woth small, narrow, unpaved streets. most of the houses didn´t have electricity.

often, he went out for a walk with his grandfather. his grandfather was a wise old man. sometimes, when they had climbed the top of a hill and could see the green jungle that surrounded them, they would rest there. his grandfather would smoke a pipe, a fascinating event.

when they were sitting there, comfortably under a big tree, they never talked much. one special summer day, there was this breeze in the air.

love, can you hear the wind?
what does it say......... what does it say?

cant you understand?
i can feel it says something, but i can´t understand..

you will learn to understand. listen to it. there are special winds... each and every breeze will bring you wisdom, if you just listen

can you always catch the message?
only when i hear. the message is always the same.

from that day, the boy tried to catch the words of the wind. the winds would often caress his hair... never reveal their secret..

like butterflies on my blooming soul

© 2005 by hiphop
All rights reserved

Very good writing.

There are no forests left.....now they want to put microwave towers in the national forests..........so there is no where left for serenity...except death perhaps....but then the 800# psychics might want a cell phone to contact the dead. That's why wizards deal with the future and not the past. Sorry I went off track here. I got annoyed yesterday when someone asked me if I do readings....why would I want to contact the dead....let them be I say. What I read is the world.

Anyhow, write more. Because of the content of my writings I don't post much here anymore.

carol
wizard2c
:|

wizard2c said:
There are no forests left.....now they want to put microwave towers in the national forests..........so there is no where left for serenity...except death perhaps....but then the 800# psychics might want a cell phone to contact the dead. That's why wizards deal with the future and not the past.

I like that part

so you´re a real wizard?

What a pleasure to meet you. There aren´t many of us left. I haven´t made it to your ranks yet. I´m just a humble student of magic and related fields. And shaman traveller.

(I think I may have already pledged my allegience, but I'm not sure.... I know at least enough to know that I am a knight, though. Or at least an apprentice, I don't think I've learned enough yet.)

Back
Top Bottom