Standing Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

popkidu2

War Child
Hey y'all.

Thought I'd just update you on my album.

The demo's are basically done. I think the album will be titled "Standing Here"

The track listing will probably be as follows. You should recognize some of the titles...I've posted the lyrics here for most of them.

Late Night Trance - Ambient dance intro track
Anytime
Star Dust - Sort of a Vervish rock track - no lyrics yet...still figuring this one out.
Crystal Tears
Falling Down On Me - kindof wacky electronic country right now...probably will change thought lol
tongue.gif

Atlantis
Dreamscapes - First song I ever wrote. Very ambient.
Wasted Time - Hopefully a purely acoustic number, although it's got some kinks to work out
Messages From The Other Side - The song I wrote for my electronic music class. Ambient rock.
Whatever - Still needs better title
Angel - First song I ever posted here. It's a gem if I do say so myself. Just need to record the full version.
My Song For You - Another gem. A mellow song to close the album. Has a little bit of Coldplay in it.

So there you go. 12 songs. I'll start recording next Thursday once finals are over. My computer is acting up, so that may delay things. I hope not. Still looking at a finish date of January 20th.

I'll keep ya'all posted on it's progress.

Thanks to all of you who have commented on my song lyrics. You've definately given me the courage to go through with this project
smile.gif

That is wonderful! Keep us updated on things!
smile.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

please do keep us updated
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by ACROB@T (edited 12-11-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom