sicy ...you gotta learn how to laugh

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

u2aregods

The Fly
believe me i take my poetry SERIOUSLY
but posting my poetry sometimes can be aggravating
because the responses i get sometimes don't fully convey the point i'm trying to make.
i don't know if they know what i'm saying. am
i being redundant? i don't know.
i do this silly' gibberish" at times for my own sanity.
if it's crude or insulting i apologize, but i don't think what i said was nasty in any way.
as for my poetry, you won't be seeing any for at least a while
but i am working on new stuff and you should be seeing new material in a few months..............................so a word to the wise

sicy....you gotta take me with a grain of salt.
and learn to laugh a bit more.........it helped me.
:happy: :laugh: :D

I tried to kid with you on the Roast Beef one...thought maybe you would take a hint that we don't really use this forum for goofing around. Really though, if you want to express yourself with silliness, there are areas of Interference that are better suited for that sort of stuff.

Also...be advised that starting a thread about a closed thread or threads is not well-received. You are better off sending a private message if you have issues with a closed thread.

Dear.. I know how to laugh.. I am the queen of laughing and joking around, ask anyone. But the majority of your threads dont belong here.

"I like roast beef... thank you" is not poetry, sorry. Neither is "I like chicken.... thank you".

And what the crap is this??

" commo pow ading zay, put nawib bam
jing goba soi trepagong pow la mina codas
LIPPA! LIPPA!
tofo moiwa canna cang pow lu mipa
lus dow chung soma cappa commo; riuopa
ZANG! lolo goba shing commo tow zedung!

golea? sung liust repun chuoi tu sinhc

munos repoppo; squd mocho low
cung sowa do............DO!..................
.........DOHHLASIMTADALOPIPPA!

DUNG SHOCKA LOTTOPIPPA!

:coocoo:

I simply asked you to kindly refrain from starting a million threads in here about jibberish (or whatever you want to call it)... a lot of people take this forum seriously and it means a lot to them.. to have chicken and roast beef threads spewed all over the forum is insulting, sorry.

People laugh at something thats funny :|

Randomdomdom in LS is suitable for "jibberish" but I have never seen you in another forum :ohmy:

u2aregods said:
believe me i take my poetry SERIOUSLY
but posting my poetry sometimes can be aggravating
because the responses i get sometimes don't fully convey the point i'm trying to make.
then try posting in english :madspit:

two things to remember:
1. trolls = :down:
2. and don't mess with sicy! :D

i don't post in DOL, i just read, but as it's been said, this is not a forum for goofing around. a jibberish thread is fine in LS, maybe even in IO. but not here. :tsk:

Harsh or not, this forum is for poetry. Broadly speaking to: Share your stories, essays, poetry, dreams, concert or meeting U2 memories.

It fits into none of these categories.

Simple.

fine fine fine fine fine

no more gibberish from me.................................
if it is insulting again i apologize.

i'll stick to the poetry......but you'll have to wait awhile

see ya soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom