Obviously...this is about what happened today!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

my_kite

War Child
Nonsense in my eyes

Friday, I was blinded
For something I desired
For so long ago

I left it all behind
To find some peace of mind
And let my feelings show

I must have lost my way
Cus I love you more, each day
That?s something I can?t hide

But you really made my day
And if only you could stay
I?d lock you deep inside

I?m glad I made you know
That I love you so
I?m glad I told you so
Please, don?t go
I?m glad you came this time
And make me feel so fine
We didn?t had the wine
But you made me some surprise
You are the nonsense in my eyes

Some people say I?m wrong
But my feelings are so strong
No one can understand

Some say I make no sense
While I run, to find a chance
To hold you in my hand

But today I made it right
And I?m up to make a fight
To who don?t believe in me

I made it till the end
And really reached my men
It made me so happy

I?m glad I made you know
That I love you so
I?m glad I told you so
Please, don?t go
I?m glad you came this time
And make me feel so fine
We didn?t had the wine
But you made me some surprise
You are the nonsense in my eyes

Great! :tongue: You kinda write like Bono, I have to figure out what the poem/lyric means. It is really awesome, though.

This is just about my meeting with Bono!!! AWESOME!!! I had to write something for that day!!

Sorry Cute...I hadn't read it yet! This days have been really crazy...between conversations with reporters from CM, to writing articles for Wire and interference.com...and then U2mexico and U2portugal asked me to write articles as well about what happened friday!! I feel nuts!! But I feel very honoured!!
You know what?? This is more than anything I ever dreamed of!! Remember our talkings about my dream of meeting the band and all??
Well...meeting the band was great...but all that came after...it was like a real storm! Can you understand what I am trying to say??
I feel weird...I start to think of the meeting with an empty feeling..like' Oh God...I wanted it so much, it happened...and now he is gone'!! It's odd....but I feel so lucky and happy!!!
They are really nice simple and humble people!!!

Cute Irish Bono said:
Great! :tongue: You kinda write like Bono, I have to figure out what the poem/lyric means. It is really awesome, though.

Thank you soooo much girl!! You know that for me this is quite a compliment!!
BONO is much of the inspiration...but comparing me to him?? WOW!! I feel really honoured!!! :)

Sure!! I not mean totally, I mean writing in a complex way that's like Bono's!! And yes, if I met Bono I would still be shaking after a year has gone by! :lol: Also yeah, I understand they are sweet and humble people and you wish you could tell them everything!! I am defintely the same way!! Now please read my poem and tell what you think {the Shelly one too, please.} You rock!

Last edited:
was Bono lookin hawtt when you met him?? why should I even have to ask that cos he's always hott. That's a relly good poem btw i liked it alot, it's complex like Bono's leerics like in "Stay" or sumthing...

Thanks girl!! It's nice to be apreciated...specially because I love so much to write!! When you like it, it makes me write a lot more!!!

Hey...you just answered to yourself!! BONO is always HOT!!!
But the thing I will never forget...is his voice!! Girl...It chilled me!! So strongfull!!! Grrr.....I am shaking now just thinking of it!!
By the way...seing the Slane show this weekend was quite odd...and weird!! And great!!!

MiniFly said:
was Bono lookin hawtt when you met him?? why should I even have to ask that cos he's always hott. That's a relly good poem btw i liked it alot, it's complex like Bono's leerics like in "Stay" or sumthing...

Bono always looks hot, you dolt! I wonder if he'll cut his hair into a mullet again for the tour...:drool: :tongue: :love: :cute: :bono: I loved the mullet more than life itself!

I challenge you to the grammar and spelling category of Jeopardy!

I think u might like jepardy too much...Bonos waaaaay hotttter than Trebeck! Ewwww mullets!!!! well bono looked goo with it, but he always looks sexy no matter wat!

Back
Top Bottom