My really crazy dream about batman and the U2 Tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

learn2kneel

War Child
Seriously this is crazy, don't know where this came from.

So it starts off with me going to the show but for some reason its in what appears to be a high school auditoriom, every one is walking around casually, lots of cool lights like a dance party. Then the opening act starts. For some unexplained reason the opening act is batman, not a band called batman just batman, i don't remember any singing actually just him going through a giant slide and jumping out, then chasing bad guys around the stage. Then U2 starts some people left and i thought, you were here to see batman? they had tons of lights so much you could hardly see them. People were still walking around drinking punch which confused me, I was at the side of the stage and Bono came over and chatted with me during the concert, i forget what we talked about, but i remember him wearing really cool sunglasses and me yelling at him to play Mercy (they never did). As the concert was over, i thought it was intersting but they could do better. When i checked the boards when i got home everyone was talking about how U2 had sold out and how batman was a bad choice for an opener. I defended U2's position but i'm not sure why. Then I woke up.

The End

i think this dream came from a mixing of batman, U2, and some wierd high school experiences that i had. It took me about 5 minutes after waking up till i realized it wasn't real.

Wow...wierd.
And i like how the dream involved being on the boards, too. I spend so much time on the Net that that happens in my dreams, too!

Hi!

Goodness...wish I had U2 dreams......all I have are the prophetic types and I end up waking up with a pounding headache. Must be nice to have U2 dreams.

carol
wizard2c
:|

Back
Top Bottom