My poem....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I dont have it lol. I didnt even know it excisted till my bro told me about like 2 months ago. Is it good??? Maybe you could tell me a couple songs off it and I could download them to see how bad I really want to buy the album lol.

How many albums dop you have? "Stay" and "Numb." Are great songs. The Edge sings in "Numb."

Well, bought ones I have 3 counting my dad's. But I burned some and out of those I have... Pop, War, does R&H count?? I think thats about all... but the burned ones dont count in my mind llol.

Yea I love it! It's my fave off and on lol. I have a different fave every week it feels like lol. OH MAN! Today, I was at my bro's house and he has the dvd of tomb raider and i was there all alone and bord and missin Edge, then I realized he the movie and i was like "EDGE!" And I went to his room and started watchin the music videa.... oh man I love it! And Bono is pretty hott in it too lol.

The Elevation {remix} U2 music video? If you mean that, that is an awesome music video! I love it!

Yea that's what I'm talkin about, I forgot it was a remix one. But, its so cool. Edge looks so funny yet so cute and adorable in it lol. I don't like evil Edge though. He scares me. But, Bono is super hott in it. I remeber seeing that video when I wasn't a fan. All I remember is seein the part where everything freezes and Bono's bag of food is spilling lol.

Hey...The Who4life...this is all for you!! You ..being the wonderfull The Edge fan...I found this pics!! I'm sure you'll love them!!!

Edge3.jpg
[/IMG]

WOW...even i do love this pic!1 he looks very cute!!

Edge2.jpg
[/IMG]

Even better....very concentrated!!

And ... last but definitely not least!! The Edge...in Portugal!! Have a look at his face!! He seems to be enjoying !!!

The_Edge_LUX.jpg
[/IMG]

OMG..the Who?? Are you ok?? Don't fain, OK?? ;)

Love
Tania

OMG! They're gorgeous! I love the first one! I bout died when I seen it! They are awsome, you guys are the best! I feel bad I never post pics of Bono for you... sorry. :(

Please don't! Hey, my mom is going to New York in the city and just in case if Bono is there she's going to give him another sweet and short letter I wrote for him! I know Bono is also going to get the one that miss_u2 is going to give, but 3 letters is not too much, right? You don't know which ones Bono will have, right?

Last edited:
Thanks. Well, one I gave miss_u2 and a Happy Birthday letter to Bono, and I made a whole different one if Bono is in New York and meets my mom! :cute: They all have different written stuff in them but are along the same lines.

Cute Irish Bono said:
Cool! Do you like the Men At Work song "Who Can it be Now?" I sure do!

Who can it be knocking at your door??? YAY...nice tune!! It is an oldie...but very good...!!!

What about Meat Loaf's Paradise by the dashboard light??

I love it!!!

And Peter Frampton?? he is a musical genious...no kidding!!! Lines on my face!!!

my_kite, you deffinitly have great taste in music! Peter Frampton not only is a great musician, but hott! And Meat Loaf! I just got done listening to him! And that song is great! I love all his hits! MEAT LOAF! I grew up with his music cause of my parents, and when I was like 10 I had the biggest crush on him (weird and sick isn't it?) lol.

Do any of you like Uriah Heep? I do! They sing the Wizard. You would probably have to here the song to know it, and it was from like 73.

I know Uriah Heep...but not so well!! So..do you also love 'Two Out of three ain't bad' from meat Loaf?? What a song...the lyrics...perfect!!!

I love the part 'I'm crying icycles instead of tears...and all i can do...is keep on telling you i want you...i need you...' !! Beautiful!!!

You also do know very nice music!!! Music is the best...is the universal language!!! YAY for that!!! :wink:

OMG! I love that song! And I love I would do anything for love (but I won't do that). It's such a great song. And when I was reading the lyrics to "Two out of three aint bad" just now I started singing it and my dad started singing it lol.

Yes...it is a nice, sweet and sensitive tune!!!!
Me...I would, do anything for true love!!! But...it seems like lately love hasn't been much on my way!!! :eek:)
Who cares?? Life goes on...and U2 help us go trough!!! What else could we ask for???
And music...i take many 'Musical Healing'!!! ( Hey...what were you thinking of?? i said...MUSICAL...not sexual!!! :O)

Do you not have a boyfriend? Well why don't you? It's ok, I wish I didn't. I didn't want one. But he is obsessed with me, and I tried to break up with him but he wouldn't go away! But hey, for my bday he is takin me to the mall and buying me a U2 dvd. It's going to be that Going Home or Coming Home one, I don't know what it's called lol. I am very excited.

Oh...you are talking about U2 Go Home, live from Slane Castle??
It is a nice piece of collection..and fun!!!
Well...I don't have a boyfriend..I guess it wasn't meant to be..at least..not yet!!!
Maybe I ask too much of them...maybe I tale things too serious!! Anyway...I am alone, but not lonely!!! DO you know what I mean???

Well, let me see.... I see Edge............. Bono..............Larry.................and............ one of the coolest people in the world! YOU! I've acually seen that pic with you in it in a few different places lol. I always wanna put I TALK TO HER! But I don't instead I just yell, "IT'S MY_KITE!" And I look at it for a minute and then finally move on lol. You're so lucky to have met Bono and hugged him. I wish I had your luck!

Back
Top Bottom