My poem....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is going to hurt but... The Who isn't one of my favorite groups. I like The Beach Boys better. They rock! I think The Who does rock but they are o.k.

Oh, thats ok, the beach boys???? lol, they are great! i got to sing a couple of thier songs last year in chior! I love the beach boys! I love the who more, but its ok if theyre not one of you faves as long as u dont like zeppelin more than the who! jk.

Do like John Mellencamp? I sure do!! "Jack And Diane," "It Hurts So Good" and I can't think of the song titles... He has awesome songs!

Last edited:
why you sorry?? its ok lol. people are all different! I dont care if u like zep more than the who if you! I dont care that the who arent one of your faves ol. If it wasnt for Roger being in there they wouldnt be my fave either cause there music is some weird stuff lol.

Hey...TheWho4life...this is for ya!!1
Have you seen it before?? It's one of my fav The Edge pics!!! Enjoy!!!

Edge.jpg
[/IMG]

A U2 site. You can listen to a radio that plays U2 live and Real One stuff. You should go!!

You like The Who? Wow, I didn't know you listen to them. :lol: I a listen to a U2 c.d. {with remixes, b-sides, etc.} that someone sweet made for me. :) The first time I feel in the with U2, it wouldn't ever stop!!

I understand you love a band so much that the love won't stop!! :wink: Do you like to connect to The Edge where you care some much about him, you look up to him for advice? Does he give you so much inspiration? That's the way I with Bono, I think he made me interested in poetry. :happy: Isn't that great?

Last edited:
I suppose I go to Edge for advice... all I do is talk to a pic though.... cause I dotn know how else to ask for it lol. Insperation... YES! Way too much lol. Oh man I love Edge so much... I hope I never stop lovin him the way I do now!

It's so stupid I dance tomy music and think Bono is really watch me from my U2 book. {Be pretending.} I think does Bono like Everclear{I don't mean the drink, Ha!}, Tears For Fears? I just wonder.

I was talking about Bono, because I a Bono freak! ButcI totally think that they are all were destined to rock out together in the same band!! :happy:

Back
Top Bottom