Live With the Polar Bears!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's great. I hope they don't bother you again. Did you see the movie "Alaska?" Me and my sister just finished watching it again. It has a cute little polar bear it in.

Yea I seen it a long time ago lol. All I remember is the polar bear sliding down the snowy mountain on it's stomach (if that even happend!)

Yeah, but wasn't the polar bear so cute? I want to be in a polar bear Coke commerical where it says "Live with the polar bears!" :lol: Very corny but very cute! :)

I don't know, biologist generally study living organisms, so practically everything. I'm interested in bacteria a lot. But I really just want to study how living organisms act in their habitat and stuff. Study their habitat, study everything. lol. And! I really want to study diffrent kinds of spiders... I don't know if biologists do that though lol.

I like science like learning about space,dinosaurs, volcanos, and I like Cheminstry. But I hate learning about cells. What about you?

OH GOD! I hate cells! I don't like them at all I don't want to know about them! In our first semester in bio this year it was all about cells I god like a D lol. But i either want to be a biologist or a palientoligist cause they are the dino bone people! And dinos are my very very big interest! I lvoe them so much! And other animals like mamoths and saber tooth tigers and all those things!

Love songs do sometimes get on my nerves. But it sussposed to like The Beatles song "All You Need is Love." Not the hold me, baby-type. I hope I am making sense. I happy you like it.

You're making sence lol. It's so wierd... I love the Beatles and they write a lot of love songs don't they? Or they did lol. I really lik ethe song Yesterday by them. And Love Me Do lol. I didn't think of them when I said that lol. Oh well, they're an exception!

They have nice lyrics..it's true!!
Specially Help...I love that one!!
It is very bittersweet...anyway, it has a great tune!!! It doesn't sound that sad...with the tune!!!

I told her I wanted a Who c.d. from a nice girl online who likes U2 and The Who :) Who also thinks Roger is cute! She really likes John Mayer, Dave Matthews Band, Hall & Oates, Sugar Ray, and Everclear! I do, too! I told her she's a hip mom! :wink:

Last edited:
How old is she? My mom isn't hip! Well, she is cause well never mind no she isn't, I just like her music! So, in her mind, I'm hip! My dad loves that I love his music, he's like Lindsay you're not right you know that! lol. And how I can listen to The Who on the bus with my headphones all the way up and everybody can here it, and I still don't care. They don't like U2 I can tell you that! They are always like... that music is sh** lol. I'm like f*** off! lol.

Yeah. My parents and sibilings are the same way. I love when Bono sings high and drags it out, but my mother doesn't it. She thinks Bono is sweet, though. She thinks Bono is mellow-dramantic. And I like it that way!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom