Live With the Polar Bears!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, she's offline. You are funny, too. I am sohappy that we are regular friends and is even better than the real thing {Bono's words} that we are U2 fans!!

POO! I want her on line! lol. AAWWW, Im happy we are too! It's great we both love U2, its great I have a good friend that likes them with me and wont get annoyed when i talk bout them!

Yeah, but you really annoy me!! I am just kidding, you never do, I really like you! :heart:

Last edited:
O.K. You know that I like you the same if though I don't like The Who, right? I just want you to be aware of that.

Forget about it. Sorry, it maybe your computer. Did you like my poem "The Matrix," stupid or not good?

Cute Irish Bono said:
Forget about it. Sorry, it maybe your computer. Did you like my poem "The Matrix," stupid or not good?

i know ur talkin to who4life, but i think its reeeelly good too lol!!!! omg, i wish i cud wrtie like you!

Minifly, hi! I know, Cute Irish is awsome at writin poems isnt she? I wish I could write like her too! You should chat in here more often.

Hey hey hey!!
Do you know someone in this pic???

Us.jpg
[/IMG]

AHAHAHAHAH!!! That's me girls!! Mi with BONO!! Can you believe it???

How can BONO be such a sweet, nice, humble and kind person??
All I can think of is he with his arms spread out to me, and hugging me....that 'Oh Baby'...wont leave my head!!! I listen to it all the time!!
Am I becoming crazy??? :)

YES, YOU ARE BEING COMING CRAZY!! :lol: BUT IT IS A GREAT THING!! :happy: :cute:

Last edited:
Yes....he was wearing blue...!!!

And he smiled a lot...his smile is so pretty!!!
AAAAAAA!!!
I love to see that pic....can I turn it into my avatar??

TheWho4Life said:
Minifly, hi! I know, Cute Irish is awsome at writin poems isnt she? I wish I could write like her too! You should chat in here more often.

Ya she's relly good at it. I wrote on poem about Sojourner Truth, but it's not as good as hers are.

Yes yes yes yes yes!!! That's me girls...now you know how I look...and how BONO looks on me!!! :)

Like Bryan Adams sais in the song: The only thing that looks good on me....is you (can I change it for BONO???) :)

You poem is good Mini Fly, you'll get better with time! Believe me! :wink:

Last edited:
You poem is good Mini Fly, you'll get better with time! Believe me! :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom