Live With the Polar Bears!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
O.K. When I said I was going up to Michigan for a wedding, I'll found out what part of Miuchigan I am going to. To maybe meet you there around the begining of next schoolyear, o.k.?

You should! I am not sure where the wedding is but with my parents I will be landing in Michigan we will be in Detriot. Is that by you?

Last edited:
No:( Im up a bit higher than detroit.... can you somehow get a map of Michigan???? Cause that would deffinatly have traverse city on it. or if you know what michigan looks like i could tell you where it is lol

Hey, don't feel bad. I don't know where the wedding is, I will just be landing in Detriot. This is still hope!

Yeah, flying. Not I am not really scared to fly but at the back of my mind I think about n the rare cases of a plane crashing down! But no, not really.

Me too! Never been there before! I meet Bono and you meet The Edge and then we switch! I really wish we could go to I reland together with my Edge buddy! Hey, my dad told me once that this only one guitar sound and I told him have you ever hear The Edge play! Come on, he's the best guitar player ever! Don't tell me that there is only type of guitar sound!

Well your dad is pretty wrong about taht! All guitarist have there own sound lol. Ive found this out not too long ago. Your dad just needs to listen to other guitarists too! Your dad's nuts! Not in a bad way lol. Well if you listen to Pete Townshend of The Who he sounds totally different then Edge.... way different!

Yeah I bet! I really do have a great open-minded dad, he just listens to lots of bands that have about that have same guitar sounds. You know the sweaky guitar sound. But you are right every guitar player has their own sound.

My dad is open minded too! lol. Just not about music anymore:sad: He likes "talk radio" :tsk: sorry if you like it, but the other day I was ridin in the car with him and we were listening to talk radio and the guy started talkin about bono! And bono and how he shouldnt have been in Time Magazine because he didnt do anything... and blah blah blah. And then he started talkin about how he swore at the golden globes and everything. It was just stupid!

my dad is just like yours!!

Hi there!
I was reading your posts...and it seemed my father talking!!
I am a truly music fan, I love to listen to very different things!! From Peter Frampton, to Deep Purple, to Beyonce, to Tori Amos, Muse...I could spend the whole day picking names!!
And U2...welll, they are always playing really loud wherever i am. Anyway, my father just tells me: Can you turn that Off, please And I turn it a little lower! Than, he comes near me, and says: Don't you want to listen to some music? And I say...I am listening MUSIC! He just gets me started saying: No...you are listening noise!! Hum!!
He always listens to the same things!! That's kind of boring for me!!!
But...I don't care. He, not licking U2...he is the one missing the best thing on earth!!! ;o)

My dad does or did, I dotn know he said i ruined them for him so im guessing he doesnt anymore:sad: But I have no clue lol. My mom doesnt but her and I love The Who! We both have the hotts for Roger and Pete! But I love them all and she finds me odd.... lol. Oh well hehe.

Back
Top Bottom