Live With the Polar Bears!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, I really like it! Hey, I think it's cute and funny that you have hamsters bnamed Bono and The Edge. Do they fit the real personalties of the real Bono and The Edge?

Well, Bono my hammy is a little sweatheart! Like bono himself:)
And Edge my hammy is a shy sometimes. But I would say his looks resemle edge more than his personality LOL!

They are beautiful! I love your sig:drool: :drool: :drool:! So hott! Sometimes I wish Edge could be as hott as Bono in some pics, but I still love my Edge! I want a sig but I cant have one.... oh well...:sad:. LOL

Yea, but I like the sig better. But elavation bono is pretty hott infact I have a pic of elavation bono and Edge sitting right her enext to me:)

Do you like this Pop pic? It isn't my favorite, though. My fav one is my sig! I am so happy I figuared out PhotoBucket!
georgemag-vi.jpg

Please post Edge pics you like, TheWho4Life!

Last edited:
Yea its pretty hott:drool:
You want me to post my fave bono one? Ill have to find it though.
Im gald that you figured out photo bucket too! I knew you could!

Yeah, please post your fav Bono pics and The Edge pics! Hey, did you know The Edge's mom even calls him The Edge? That's pretty funny!

Well I cant find it of bono but maybe i can tell you and you can post it fo rme. It is pop era bono and... um.... he's really hott in it lol. no ill find it but i have to go for now because my mom wants to get on the computer so ill be on later k?

bono.bmp

Well this was the one i was trying to find :drool:, but
bono2.bmp

I found this one too and its so hott! What do you think? What one do you like better? They are equal to me!
hjdlkh.bmp

this one
err.bmp

This one
s.bmp

And this one of Edge, I dont have my most favorite ever so I just put these on here to equal it:).

Maybe 80's Edge is cute! I saw a pic of Bono during Rattle And Hum in a book and he was so cute!

Ill just post it cause im bored lol.
This is my most fave ever!
33%3A5647923232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D9%3B6%3D5%3B9%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3C%3A92%3A657ot1lsi

And i found this one today... look at his bulge!:drool:
33%3A5647923232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D9%3B6%3D5%3B9%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3C%3B44%3C7%3C8ot1lsi

I sent it to my friend today, and she said it was the best one she ever seeen, but um.... she's nuts cause i dont like him much in it but i like his bulge lol. Its huge! lol.

I thought you said that you couldn't find your favorite one? Where did you find it? I like them, especiasly the last one! When you say "bulge" did you mean his clothes are too loose or tight on him? :lol: What am I talking about? It's SPLENDID to talk to you, again!

Well, I found my fave pic with all the rest of them lol it was saved on my puter i was just too stupid to put it into snapfish! lol. And um... Bulge I mean his private area lol. I mean look at it its just huge lol. Its great to tlak to u again too! lol.

I'm happy to talk to you, too! And be aware that I will be here but not all of the time, or leave but I didn't have a chance to say goodbye! I will try to be on Dream Out Loud more often, o.k.? I think my_kite is so sweet and a great poet, what do think?

Last edited:
Ok! Well I havent talked to my_kite but I did comlipment her poems and she seems like a nice person! I love her poems. They're great. So are yours!

Back
Top Bottom