Live With the Polar Bears!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Today lol! Its kinda corny to have a forum on U2 and The Who isnt it? But I had to involve the who cause I cant find any forums on them at all:(

Hey, thanks, I emailed you there.Hey, please help me out with making this pic my sig, o.k.?

nicehairbono.jpg

...On your awesome site. We will just talk constaly there, too! :wink: Is that a good thing? JUST JOKING! :)

my_kite, please come and join
hrrp://whoareyouwhowho.proboards20.com
I hope I typed that right! But Please cause we still need a moderator, and I was hoping maybe you wanted to be it:)

Hi there girls!!
Sorry...today I will have an exam...I'm not supposed to loose time here!!
But....tonight...as soon as I am done with my Philosophy...I'll ceck it out, OK??

Love
Tania

Hey girl
Please e-mail me privately
As well as you Cute...there's something I want to show you!!! :)

Here's mine: zoey@neosoft.com. As you might know Zoey is my dog's name. People say hey Zoey in our eamils. And I think that is soo sweet they are saying hi to my pup. lol.

Thanks! You are, too! Here is a pic of my pup. That my sister made. Because I don't have a scanner. Well, I hope you enjoy it!! :)

zoey2.jpg

Last edited:
THANKS! Get your dad in the butt for being a butt! lol! No, please don't, am just kidding!

THANKS! VShe is the cutes thing I have ever seen! Do you think she's even better than the real thing? lol.

Back
Top Bottom