letters to a freind

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
R

romancandle

"i feel like im shaking , my fucking hands are cold... really. cant seem to get relaxed today. days over and now i dont know what to do . finished the final examinations today . the anatomy of life for the most part. its kind of like the make up of everything,. its the answer. thers questions. we have words. but the way things are so solid(one) .. . i love to be in this world. reading and wrighting like i dont feel i ever have , i havent. its comming from were i dont know . so many things and reflections . in the world around , me. feel like im breaking out. feel like somthings happening. so fucking painful . i feel like i have fucking struggled all my life. im tired. im young. fuck this shit. its time man... im sick of this, being sick of this. im there for you man . if you got shit to say ... say it. were not alone . were all the same. no (one) thing is the same.
e.e.cummings, riley gave me the bio of this artist. man he was fucking great . . all kind of crazy words that do weird shit on the paper. i got a little book of his shit. its wack. its like me. i like it .
be cool bro. im at school right now, walking downtown from the north side. im taking off soon . i got a bunch off shit going on that i would love to tell you . crazy shit. all of the shit. later man... "

I see a person when I read things and imagine how they are writing or saying things. I just got a picture in my head of someone writing feverishly and scribbling this down sort of outside like in a park at night. I don't know why. I do like it though.

Back
Top Bottom