just write

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropamanda

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
thats what i did.
didnt read it or alter it in any way.
if its crap, its crap. it probably won't make sense it spots, that always happens when i first write something.
if not, i'll use it to write something someday i guess. i havent been able to construct whole poems lately...

to awake under a blundering day
to fill the sky up with any hope it tears a fallacy inside a beating sunken out heart for no man to ever enter again she watches and waits in carnivourus anticipation of a splinter spine that shoots between every eye so to spark the motionless rhythmn of the time between laughter and tears.
don't you ever feel like you could fuck up your life at any moment and you'd love to do it?
she steals the light from within and tumbles the little shiny pieces down her ever watching untrusting eye till the spheres of another day leave and giggle at her with pointed fingers
run on to the endless hole beneath your fevered skies..oh, she wishes
run it on till the ends meet and no longer awaken her ever greyed suns.
to the beat of the fleshy slithers that dangle from under her whitened bone
loving one piece of him to forever need nothing more than the sound of the voices of the sea

The best moments of inspiration can often come through when the mind is racing. There is some light there.....especially the part about fuckin up your life and somehow enjoying it!
Sometimes when I edit something and I am not in the mood to work, I just let my mind go and often some cool stuff is made :idea: other times though it is crap lol :no:

she steals the light from within and tumbles the little shiny pieces down her ever watching untrusting eye till the spheres of another day leave and giggle at her with pointed fingers
run on to the endless hole beneath your fevered skies..oh, she wishes

oh man
we cant go back and edit!

ok well im just re reading this late night nonsense and i want to correct
FALLACY!!!!! carnivorous too
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ZA Class typos :rolleyes:

thanks btw guys

Back
Top Bottom